Europa League & Champions League Finals

andykeenan

John Terry would at least have had a Chelsea skin on his mobile unlike Hudson-Odoi who has a red one. At least he got his socks dirty celebrating despite not featuring in the game.

Honestly it's not a good look having your mobile out at these moments and I'm sure the club will fine them. By all means film yourself with the fans and your teammates while you celebrate if you feel you need to, but not when lifting the trophy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

People blaming Zinchenko are way off, was one central defender marking Werner I think was Dias. The other centre back was miles out of position and this is how Zinchenko was exposed with Havertz

For me he still should have read it as its right in front of him and then maybe more bizarrely it was the way he seemed to stop rather than be fully committed to getting there, had no real belief or desire that he could stop it, someone like Targett or especially mings I think would be anticipating him going round the keeper better and throwing their body in to a block no matter how futile 

But then I also don't think he's an out and out defender, he could comfortably play CM 

Did see earlier that rodri or fernandinho have started 59/60 games for City this season... Classic pep 

Edited by villa4europe

6 hours ago, Genie said:

I reckon there’s already a few cameras filming it :lol: 

That's what I always think. They do know the games are televised right? 

Footballers are just like regular folks, phones at every occasion. Forget the moment - take a video you are never gonna watch again. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

For me he still should have read it as its right in front of him and then maybe more bizarrely it was the way he seemed to stop rather than be fully committed to getting there, had no real belief or desire that he could stop it, someone like Targett or especially mings I think would be anticipating him going round the keeper better and throwing their body in to a block no matter how futile 

But then I also don't think he's an out and out defender, he could comfortably play CM 

Did see earlier that rodri or fernandinho have started 59/60 games for City this season... Classic pep 

I dont think Zinchenko was blameless but the media made it out like he made an absolute howler. Stones was miles out of position, I bet if was Dias and not Stones it would be a different media opinion

Â