Europa League & Champions League Finals

andykeenan

5 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

He also isn't fit and can't last 90 minutes. But Gareth will have him as fifth name on the team sheet (behind Kane, Maguire, Mount, Henderson)

Indeed he seems to get a free pass just because he’s a decent human being 

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

BT with Robbie Savege, Hargreaves, Scholes and Rio on the show.  I wonder who they are hoping wins this game 

nothing for the neutral

That's probably due to the belief that there are no neutrals, everyone in England wants United to win... 

• Haha 1

Villarreal are strange, they all just seem to move very slowly when trying to break. Some of them running towards the ball creating even less space.

The general play and movement just seems very slow as a whole, not sure if the pitch is small or the ground is heavy but it's been a very poor quality half. 

• Like 1

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

Villarreal are strange, they all just seem to move very slowly when trying to break. Some of them running towards the ball creating even less space.

The general play and movement just seems very slow as a whole, not sure if the pitch is small or the ground is heavy but it's been a very poor quality half. 

Yeah I thought that too

They look like the world's slowest counter attacking team, the only pace they have really is pino and even he doesn't look quick

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

No doubt he'll score a penalty and BT will give him MOTM but what does Fernandes do? Completely ineffective, nowhere near this best player in the league myth that the Wikipedia scouts make him out to be 

I actually don't rate him at all, good player but nowhere near the level to be thrown in with top creators in the league. He has 9 goals from open play, the same as Foden, Jota, Mahrez depsite playing almost twice as many minutes as them.

5 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Except Pino all the other midfielders or forwards are 29 or over 

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

I actually don't rate him at all, good player but nowhere near the level to be thrown in with top creators in the league. He has 9 goals from open play, the same as Foden, Jota, Mahrez depsite playing almost twice as many minutes as them.

He's thrown in with de Bruyne, don't get me wrong he's a good player with touches of great quality but I've never really seen him dominate games, goals are obviously the biggest influence possible but as we see with Jack that is proper influence, tonight he can't get on the ball but other than drop out of position he's doing nothing about it, villarreal are doing a great job on him but he's making it easy 

19 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Rahsford is so overrated 

I’ve no idea how he’s scored over 20 goals this season. He’s looked all over the place whenever I’ve watched him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

He's thrown in with de Bruyne, don't get me wrong he's a good player with touches of great quality but I've never really seen him dominate games, goals are obviously the biggest influence possible but as we see with Jack that is proper influence, tonight he can't get on the ball but other than drop out of position he's doing nothing about it, villarreal are doing a great job on him but he's making it easy 

yeah his set pieces are very good but I think he lacks a bit in open play, he isnt better than Eriksen at Spurs for example

watch him get a hat-trick now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’ve no idea how he’s scored over 20 goals this season. He’s looked all over the place whenever I’ve watched him

Because he's played 56 games! Only 11 of them goals in the Prem.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

No doubt he'll score a penalty and BT will give him MOTM but what does Fernandes do? Completely ineffective, nowhere near this best player in the league myth that the Wikipedia scouts make him out to be 

Jack is clear. Of both him and Rashford tbh. Glad they think they don't need him because they have those 2.

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

yeah his set pieces are very good but I think he lacks a bit in open play, he isnt better than Eriksen at Spurs for example

watch him get a hat-trick now

Agree, with utd having around 60% possession maybe more it'd be interesting to know how many times he actually touched the ball, it wasnt many

He'll probably score or get an assist at least but chances created, passing, movement, pulling defenders about to create space in this incredibly tight defence all of that is none existent 1st half 

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Run into traffic blast the ball, repeat , playing 56 games this season has helped his goal tally

Just now, villa4europe said:

Agree, with utd having around 60% possession maybe more it'd be interesting to know how many times he actually touched the ball, it wasnt many

He'll probably score or get an assist at least but chances created, passing, movement, pulling defenders about to create space in this incredibly tight defence all of that is none existent 1st half 

There's a stat that he gets a shot/assist/key pass every 4 touches of the ball, which sounds impressive until you watch him and realize he barely touches it all game.

• Like 1

Â