Europa League & Champions League Finals

I know if Chelsea win this they'll go ahead of us in European Cups won but I absolutely detest City. Complete tinpot club who bought their success. Yes Chelsea did this too to an extent but even they had more pedigree than City prior to the money.

Just now, Mantis said:

I know if Chelsea win this they'll go ahead of us in European Cups won but I absolutely detest City. Complete tinpot club who bought their success. Yes Chelsea did this too to an extent but even they had more pedigree than City prior to the money.

Yeh its lose/lose tbh. However  winning the champs league i would say isn't close to winning the actual European cup like we did. I mean Man city/Liverpool/Chelsea/United get a chance every year to win this unlike you would in the Old European cup.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Genie said:

Correct, but it’s an extremely important milestone the managers of the likes of United, Chelsea, Liverpool City etc MUST achieve.

And Mou delivered Cl football his first 2 seasons did he not? 

And on top of that a few trophies as well.

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â