Euro 2020 : Group F (France, Germany, Hungary, Portugal)

BOF

It wasn't just me who saw Ronaldo do a step over 2 drag backs and a flick when there wasn't actually a defender in front of him? 

That was bizarre if he just ran forward in a straight line he was free

Just now, villa4europe said:

It wasn't just me who saw Ronaldo do a step over 2 drag backs and a flick when there wasn't actually a defender in front of him? 

That was bizarre if he just ran forward in a straight line he was free

Nope that happened

• VT Supporter
6 minutes ago, Genie said:

60,000 fans in the stadium. It looks rammed in places.

I’m so jealous I can’t find the words to express it. I’d pay serious money to experience a packed football stadium again.

• Like 2

😬 :crylaugh:

The millionaire fall of Coca-cola due to the gesture of Cristiano Ronaldo

Te all know that any gesture or word Cristiano Ronaldo has a global impact. This Monday, at the press conference prior to Portugal's game against Hungary, he removed two bottles of Coca-Cola from his area . The Portuguese star sat down, saw the two bottles of carbonated drinks and moved them away from their place. He immediately took a bottle of water and said to the cameras: "Water. Coca-cola ...", referring that what you have to do is drink water.

Well, that gesture had a huge negative impact on the brand. Observing the evolution of the shares and the price of the company before and after, the 'Christian moment' meant a billion-dollar losses for Coca-Cola.

16237686059627.jpg

The stock market opened at 3pm in Europe. At that time, the Coca-Cola share was in figures close to 56.10 dollars . 30 minutes later, when Cristiano Ronaldo and Fernando Santos stepped into the press room at the Puskas Ferenc Stadium in Budapest, stocks plummeted to a low of $ 55.22 per share .

The gesture of putting the bottles aside caused a brutal 1.6% drop for the company on the stock market . And in economic terms, Coca-Cola went from being worth $ 242 billion to $ 238 billion . Total losses of $ 4 billion .

https://www.marca.com/futbol/eurocopa/2021/06/15/60c8b1e7e2704ec0478b465c.html

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Just doesn’t seem like a team player.

He just runs at teams and tbf a lot of the time that causes havoc. But this side looks very unbalanced.

16 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Portugal will be ruing their lack of a clinical finisher up front. If only they had one.

messi GIF

He has been hanging out with Morata too much 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â