Euro 2020 : Group F (France, Germany, Hungary, Portugal)

BOF

Just now, villa4europe said:

It wasn't just me who saw Ronaldo do a step over 2 drag backs and a flick when there wasn't actually a defender in front of him? 

That was bizarre if he just ran forward in a straight line he was free

Nope that happened

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

60,000 fans in the stadium. It looks rammed in places.

I’m so jealous I can’t find the words to express it. I’d pay serious money to experience a packed football stadium again.

• Like 2

😬 :crylaugh:

The millionaire fall of Coca-cola due to the gesture of Cristiano Ronaldo

Te all know that any gesture or word Cristiano Ronaldo has a global impact. This Monday, at the press conference prior to Portugal's game against Hungary, he removed two bottles of Coca-Cola from his area . The Portuguese star sat down, saw the two bottles of carbonated drinks and moved them away from their place. He immediately took a bottle of water and said to the cameras: "Water. Coca-cola ...", referring that what you have to do is drink water.

Well, that gesture had a huge negative impact on the brand. Observing the evolution of the shares and the price of the company before and after, the 'Christian moment' meant a billion-dollar losses for Coca-Cola.

16237686059627.jpg

The stock market opened at 3pm in Europe. At that time, the Coca-Cola share was in figures close to 56.10 dollars . 30 minutes later, when Cristiano Ronaldo and Fernando Santos stepped into the press room at the Puskas Ferenc Stadium in Budapest, stocks plummeted to a low of $ 55.22 per share .

The gesture of putting the bottles aside caused a brutal 1.6% drop for the company on the stock market . And in economic terms, Coca-Cola went from being worth $ 242 billion to $ 238 billion . Total losses of $ 4 billion .

https://www.marca.com/futbol/eurocopa/2021/06/15/60c8b1e7e2704ec0478b465c.html

• Haha 1

Â