Euro 2020 : Group F (France, Germany, Hungary, Portugal)

BOF

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Or ronaldo

premier league oops GIF by BBC

The potential for them to shit house their way to the cup again is huge, them vs France should be the best game of the groups 

Portugal have always been a team with the dark arts, they still have the loveable Pepe in the squad 😍😂

Portugal are snidey and dirty and rarely have great football matches considering the players but sometimes can be entertaining for wrong reasons. Netherlands game in 2006 was just complete shithousery and Pepe didnt even play

I think people forget they are major overachievers considering the population and the talent they produce

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Closely followed by Switzerland IMO.

I actually really love the narrative that international football has grown into now. Its like 90's Wrestling.

Teams have developed identities and flat out refuse to change regardless of results or perception. Spain are going to lose having 3 shots on target and 92% possession. Germany save their best for the big occasion, a Scandinavian team will get much further than they have any right to scoring only from corners.

It's the only thing that holds my interest these days because it's largely dire football on show.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

I actually really love the narrative that international football has grown into now. Its like 90's Wrestling.

Teams have developed identities and flat out refuse to change regardless of results or perception. Spain are going to lose having 3 shots on target and 92% possession. Germany save their best for the big occasion, a Scandinavian team will get much further than they have any right to scoring only from corners.

It's the only thing that holds my interest these days because it's largely dire football on show.

Don't forget Italy will be absolutely turgid in all group stages.

10 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Switzerland will duck and dive friendlies in order to blag a seeding that will be mind boggling when you see them play 

• Like 1

There's no 2pm match today because of this group. Why couldn't they play the first game of round 2 of fixtures here now. Or let Ireland have a game against someone. We could be the 25th team. I'm bored

Ceferin out

29 minutes ago, YLN said:

There's no 2pm match today because of this group. Why couldn't they play the first game of round 2 of fixtures here now. Or let Ireland have a game against someone. We could be the 25th team. I'm bored

Ceferin out

If only there was a game from Saturday night that needed rescheduling... 

• Like 2

Â