Euro 2020 : Group E (Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden)

BOF

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Morata is horrible, how has he gone for as much money as he has?

Mental he's played for Juventus twice, Atletico Madrid, Chelsea and Real Madrid when you think of many good strikers who notch twenty a season who are just stuck at mid table clubs year in year out.

I do think he has clever movement off last defender but finish so often lets him down.

• Like 1

It must be a mentality thing with Morata. He’s a gifted player, and he’s got more than enough technical ability to be a good finisher. 

• Like 2

Just now, El Zen said:

It must be a mentality thing with Morata. He’s a gifted player, and he’s got more than enough technical ability to be a good finisher. 

Pace. Good. Aerial. Good. First touch. Great. Back to goal layoff. Great. Off the ball runs. Great.

Finishing one on one. Woeful.

• Like 2

7 out the 11 Swedish starting players are 30 or older. Had they tried to press and push up in the 30 degree heat against Spain they would have been blowing out their ar**s.

Now I would not have picked a lot of these players and this is not the best we could be if we had another manager. 

I mean if this is what they are trying to do then what is even the point of taking part.

Still would not be a massive surprise if we Greece this game and come away with a result. So far thou this is the worst 45 minutes under this manager.

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

I need to go back to the previous game, and wonder whether anyone has changed their mind about whether lewandowski would score 40 goals in a PL season 

Put him in Man C and he'd score 50

Â