Euro 2020 : Group C (Austria, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Ukraine)

BOF

This ITV commentator might be the worst I've ever heard. This isn't Jermain Jenas level of bad its a whole other that makes me want to mute the TV.

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

What was Arnautovic getting so pissy about after scoring?

Pretty sure Alioski said something to him prior to the goal, either that or he just got sick of his antics throughout this half.  

Just now, KMitch said:

Pretty sure Alioski said something to him prior to the goal, either that or he just got sick of his antics throughout this half.  

Ah thanks! No harm no foul then if it was aimed at Alioski 😁

• Haha 1

By far the most entertaining game so far...  Was much closer than the scoreline suggests.  Also, how dare Leeds fans make any comments about Jack going down easily when they have that weasel Alioski in their team?  He is in the running with Jamie Vardy for the most punchable face in the Premier League.

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

By far the most entertaining game so far...  Was much closer than the scoreline suggests.  Also, how dare Leeds fans make any comments about Jack going down easily when they have that weasel Alioski in their team?  He is in the running with Jamie Vardy for the most punchable face in the Premier League.

I thought that was  Bamford

19 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

As much as he is a prize clearing in the woods on the pitch but off the pitch he's very likeable. I don't like that one bit!

yeah honestly, the lad seems like a top lad irl. well spoken, humble and generally likeable.

Â