Euro 2020 : Group A (Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales)

BOF

1 minute ago, bickster said:

John Hartson is Welsh, is there anything else that qualifies him to be a commentator. He talks an enormous amount of shit

I thought that was the only requirement for some of the “bigger” broadcasters. 

34 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

You wanna watch SSN when Random ex players are commentating. They are obviously just doing it to be diverse. Some of them are useless.

We absolutely have to be more diverse but the person has to be able to do the job at hand. The worst ones for me are the ones that mumble, my old ears can't understand a bloody word they are saying sometimes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

One isn’t a penalty, one is a red card according to Peter Walton the great ITV ref 😂

EBFF712F-F74E-4ED5-882B-FEF56DC87182.jpeg

Sterling's wasn't that bad, probably didn't even feel that on his toes.  Ampadu, goes into the front of ankle, very painful. Actually fractured my metatarsal when I was younger, when some over weight Sunday league guy trod on me like this on purpose too.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Actually fractured my metatarsal when I was younger, when some over weight Sunday league guy trod on me like this on purpose too.

Didn’t realise we’d met before 😋

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

Thank f*** Hartson just told me Wales were playing Italy because I'm sat at home and never realised. Jezuz

Yeah, dunno if you could possibly have figured this out bickster, but it's important to note that Italy are good. People at home need to understand that. 

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah, dunno if you could possibly have figured this out bickster, but it's important to note that Italy are good. People at home need to understand that. 

He confused me, I thought I was watching Murder She Wrote

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Sterling's wasn't that bad, probably didn't even feel that on his toes.  Ampadu, goes into the front of ankle, very painful. Actually fractured my metatarsal when I was younger, when some over weight Sunday league guy trod on me like this on purpose too.

Both trod on the other player, slightly different positions.  Neither was intentional.  Neither a serious foul. Neither a penalty or a red card.

Sorry about your incident but Sterling’s wasn’t a penalty and Ampadu’s wasn’t a red card.  If that’s a red card then at the pace of the modern game and trickery we should have many many red cards.  Red cards are for over the top fouls,that wasn’t one.  You can’t say Ampadu did that one purpose.

• Like 1

Just now, nick76 said:

Both trod on the other player, slightly different positions.  Neither was intentional.  Neither a serious foul. Neither a penalty or a red card.

Sorry about your incident but Sterling’s wasn’t a penalty and Ampadu’s wasn’t a red card.  If that’s a red card then at the pace of the modern game and trickery we should have many many red cards.  Red cards are for over the top fouls,that wasn’t one.  You can’t say Ampadu did that one purpose.

Nope he's been hopelessly done by the attackers quicker feet, it's an accident and part of the game, it's a shit part but it happens all the time

Before this tournament finishes you will see an identical challenge not get a red

• Like 1

Â