Euro 2020 : Group A (Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales)

BOF

There seems to be a notable lack of quality in the final third in these games, teams get into good postions but then seem to constantly mess up from there, only real exception has been France.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Cheeky bid for Locatelli?

Sign all the Sassuolo players!

Pretty impressive they have 3 players in the Italy squad, can't say I know much about Raspadori tbh.

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

No one can tell me Italy have a better team than England, yet they play superior football 

You’d think there was someone in the set up responsible for that, wouldn’t you?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sne said:

Sassuolo

Today is the first day I've heard of this club. My attention towards Serie A is at an all time low

• Haha 1

Just now, a m ole said:

You’d think there was someone in the set up responsible for that, wouldn’t you?

Well they have a club manager and they are playing like a club side. 

They all seem to be on the same wavelength. Their pressing is outstanding. The crisp passing. This is like Barca 08-12 stuff. 

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

No one can tell me Italy have a better team than England, yet they play superior football 

Players happy to have the ball to feet in tight spaces in front of the back 4 and slow it down whilst everyone else around them is moving in to space making themselves availablenfor relatively simple 5 yard passes 

We definitley have the players to play this style of football

Unfortunately we just want to play in behind over the top with pace 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Today is the first day I've heard of this club. My attention towards Serie A is at an all time low

There can't be a FM manager player from the last 10 years who doesn't know berardi or locatelli 

But other than that I haven't got a clue either 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Players happy to have the ball to feet in tight spaces in front of the back 4 and slow it down whilst everyone else around them is moving in to space making themselves availablenfor relatively simple 5 yard passes 

We definitley have the players to play this style of football

Unfortunately we just want to play in behind over the top with pace 

A million times this. Been a culture problem not a technique problem for the last couple of generations of British players. Before that probably both!

3 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Been in the Serie A since 2013 or something like that :D Think they even qualified for Europe once or twice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

There can't be a FM manager player from the last 10 years who doesn't know berardi or locatelli 

My last go was a bit earlier.

Championship_Manager_01_02_cover.jpg

But I was a master at it from CM93 up to that

• Like 3

Â