Euro 2020 : Group A (Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales)

BOF

Just now, Zatman said:

He is so irritating and obviously a barca fanboy which is as annoying. Surely they could have found another commentator that speaks English 

I'm sure most of us would welcome them having Jermaine Jenas to replace

42 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Swiss got a much better team than people suggesting, always well drilled in tournaments and know how to get out of groups so think they'll win 2-1 today.

Think Wales have more chance of a win v Turkey tbh.

Yep they will get results against the teams they should and will lose to first decent team they play in knockouts

Champions League version would probably be Porto 

This is going to be a 1-0 game and header scored from a cross, can see it from chances created in first 20 minutes.

Wales much more vulnerable playing 4 at the back these days.

Ward is a good keeper at least, totally wasted being a sub at Leicester for last few seasons.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Yep they will get results against the teams they should and will lose to first decent team they play in knockouts

Champions League version would probably be Porto 

International version would be England apart from the well drilled bit.

Probably just me still but I think Dan James would be smart pick up for us as another wide option to stretch teams on counter. Cracking run and still very young with lots of room for improvement.

Man. United will surely sell him when they finally sign Sancho.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Probably just me still but I think Dan James would be smart pick up for us as another wide option to stretch teams on counter. Cracking run and still very young with lots of room for improvement.

Man. United will surely sell him when they finally sign Sancho.

He looked decent for utd when he first arrived too, maybe under our better coaching staff he could be a gem.

Just now, Chindie said:

Shaqiri is looking fit for a pie.

probably a player who would have benefited from moving away from puhl and actually play some games

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

probably a player who would have benefited from moving away from puhl and actually play some games

According to Mark Hughes pre match he's more than happy to be bit part player at CL clue rather than main man at Stoke type club so one to stay well clear of these days.

Barcelona will probably sign him on a free in a years time or something.

• Like 2

Just now, VillaChris said:

Davies would be o.k pick up aswell if Spurs want to sell to raise funds, experienced and can play LB or LCB. Been Wales best defender by long way so far as Mbabu is tricky player.

yeah he's been solid. tough defender for sure.

Â