Euro 2020 : Group A (Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales)

BOF

3 minutes ago, Tegis said:

What's he done? I don't follow Seria A that closely

Choosing to leave Milan on a free despite being worth 100 mil.

Always talked about wanting to play CL football. Milan are in the CL next season 

3 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Mino Raiola is his agent. If there is more idk.

Hate him hate him. He is the epitome of what's wrong with the game. He is gagging to sell Haaland to make him the first 1 million pounds a week player, while making sure he lines his own pockets of course.

• Like 2

Italy actually really well coached. Mancini knows how to coach attacking football with actual patterns of play. 

Southgate is just a passion merchant. The English Solskjaer. No tactics just vibes. 

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 2

Italy looked great. Turkey, for whatever reason, seemed to be a lot of peoples dark horses but they looked really quite poor. 

Been following Immobile since his loan spell at Pescara years ago, Insigne and Verratti in the side as well, so have a real soft spot for him. Proper poacher, been a goal machine at Lazio. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Choosing to leave Milan on a free despite being worth 100 mil.

Always talked about wanting to play CL football. Milan are in the CL next season 

The player will get about £10m as a signing bonus and £200k+ a week, MR is rumoured to be getting between £15-20m 

Man's a clearing in the woods 

• Like 1

Italy played well but Turkey made it easy for them, not sure what was wrong with them in very brief spells they looked okay and it gave the impression that if they tried they could have caused Italy problems, but for some strange reason didn't seem all that bothered about having a go.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Football needs to rid itself of these parasite agents. Demanding £15-20m for “your” player to sign someone is pretty much 3rd party ownership.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Hate him hate him. He is the epitome of what's wrong with the game. He is gagging to sell Haaland to make him the first 1 million pounds a week player, while making sure he lines his own pockets of course.

It’s the players fault though. All they need to do is pick one of the hundreds of other agents. But no....

24 minutes ago, Tegis said:

What's he done? I don't follow Seria A that closely

He tried **** over Milan at 19 then they gave him a shocking deal which he has refused an extension now. Great keeper but horribly advised

5 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Annoyed as I watched the first half and it was a bit of a dull 0-0 and decided to switch it off.

I chose to watch something with the missus instead and missed 3 goals in the second half.     B*****   🤦‍♂️

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866gfqogdc8zmguexcia

Poor show Andy. Poor show. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

He tried **** over Milan at 19 then they gave him a shocking deal which he has refused an extension now. Great keeper but horribly advised

I don't know too much about the deal, but it's strange how his brother also is an active Milan goalie. That doesn't happen too often.

3 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't know too much about the deal, but it's strange how his brother also is an active Milan goalie. That doesn't happen too often.

They did sign Kaaka's brother Diogo back in the day just to help Kaka feel comfortable. Not sure he ever played a game for them.

3 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Yeah it was a sweetener on the last deal, he was playing in Romania or Greece before Milan signed him. They did similar with Kaka and Seedorfs best mate in the past 

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yeah it was a sweetener on the last deal, he was playing in Romania or Greece before Milan signed him. They did similar with Kaka and Seedorfs best mate in the past 

The Maxwell clause :D 

Surprisingly enough Milan is one of the few clubs that didn't sign Maxwell when they signed Zlatan.

39 minutes ago, Zatman said:

You might be right, but according to wiki his brother played for Milan way before he were in Milan. He's brother also were in the Milan youth setup, which is even more confusing to me as they were apparently born down towards Sorrento, and that's definitely Napoli territory. 

I took the old train route down there in a Roma jersey on Saturday night. Not doing that again. How I got away from that I'll never know. The old train route between Napoli and Sorrento with all these small pit stops where Donnarumma came from - literally trains from the war. On the seats it said that war invalids are prioritised. Even remember I managed to go off on the wrong station and a farmer gave me a lift haha. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

Â