Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Rice and Phillips can’t carry the ball. So there is a big gap between defence and attack. 

If only we had the best ball carrier in the world in the squad. 

I know. Such a shame we don't have a player that can do that. Oh well.

2 minutes ago, andym said:

Sterlings runs are really good, but they are basically pointless as his first touch is so poor and gives the ball back to Croatia

He’s like a deer in head lights when he’s got the ball. He should have shot when through on goal but tried to drag it back and got tackled. His pass to Foden for his shot was way too hard and foden did well to sort it out. He’s stopping the ball dead and then passing it backwards and it’s annoying the hell out of me

10 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Mings has no big game experience whatever that is. Neither do Phillips and Rice if they are talking about champions League but don't mention it for them.

The play off final and the League Cup final were pretty big games I'd say.

Edited by sne
  • Like 2

Just now, osmark86 said:

It's a good trait to admit to your own mistakes no?

That's fair, it just seemed to be said with an air of Rio being the man in the know, shutting this shit down ,rather than him being the guy rubbishing Mings 45 minutes ago. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

That's fair, it just seemed to be said with an air of Rio being the man in the know, shutting this shit down ,rather than him being the guy rubbishing Mings 45 minutes ago. 

It's kind of in his job description to offer his opinions though

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Funny how England without Grealish are like Villa without Grealish. Just like any side would be worse without Grealish

Risky change though. He doesn't have any big match experience.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Yeah I know. Bit bizarre. Apparently he wants to retire from football and go play American football as a kicker in the NFL:

Fair enough - make a boat load of cash for very little work.

Â