Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

The bloke is clueless you have both Chilwell and Shaw in the squad and plays a bloody right back in that position, was obvious he wouldn’t play grealish after him playing the full match the other day, how Sterling gets picked I’ll never know, couldn’t even get in the city team at the end of the season

Edited by rbcuk

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

Southgate is inviting a world of pressure if he leaves Grealish out.

With his comments about “anything less than semi final is a failure” I’m starting to think he wants the sack.

6 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

No Jack, no Bellingham and Trippier at LB?! 🙄🥱

trippier is a good full back and more than capable on the left...that doesn't bother me anything like the other two. still prefer chilwell though.

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

trippier is a good full back and more than capable on the left...that doesn't bother me anything like the other two. still prefer chilwell though.

I do agree with you - Trippier is a very good player. But he is a natural RB - I don’t understand why Chilwell or Shaw wouldn’t start?! 
Leaving Grealish out and playing Rice and Phillips just shows how **** clueless he is (if reports are accurate that is!)

i was convinced he would start rashford as well as sterling so i'm pleased we at least get 2/3 of jack/mount/foden

the real surprise for me is philips.

If Grealish had been playing alongside Sterling at Man City last season there would be no doubt who would be starting. 

Will know for sure come 1pm but I read somewhere else yesterday that Sterling would be starting.

Â