Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

7 hours ago, Rodders said:

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/dear-england-01f798yfraha/amp?__twitter_impression=true

a letter to the gammons and the booing pillocks I suspect. Nice letter. Hope it winds the booing pieces of shit up even further, and all those booing pieces of shit decide to **** off out of the stadiums. We can but hope.

A morally decent man. Respect.

51 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Shock, horror - Maguire unlikely to be fit for any of the group games (so essentially England’s entire participation in the tourno!) 

waste of a spot by GS… 

Yeah, but on the plus side, if England are good enough to get through the group we can drop one of the CB’s that has performed well to get us there.

Excellent.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

Yeah, but on the plus side, if England are good enough to get through the group we can drop one of the CB’s that has performed well to get us there.

Excellent.

Its good man management, as has been said before 🙄

Maguire is decent but he isnt Maldini or Beckenbauer or even Puyol that you have to play him regardless of his injuries

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Its good man management, as has been said before 🙄

Maguire is decent but he isnt Maldini or Beckenbauer or even Puyol that you have to play him regardless of his injuries

Yes but we are just so lacking in that department. I dont trust Mings in a back two. Too many mistakes which will cost England. 

Just now, PaulC said:

Yes but we are just so lacking in that department. I dont trust Mings in a back two. Too many mistakes which will cost England. 

Didnt Maguire get sent off in his last conpetitive game vs Denmark, Stones an accident waiting to happen and arguably cost City Champions League final and Coady well he might be the worst centre back in the tournament

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zatman said:

Didnt Maguire get sent off in his last conpetitive game vs Denmark, Stones an accident waiting to happen and arguably cost City Champions League final and Coady well he might be the worst centre back in the tournament

Yes but still the best we have. Konsa could be but would have needed time to settle in even if he had been selected. 

4 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Shock, horror - Maguire unlikely to be fit for any of the group games (so essentially England’s entire participation in the tourno!) 

waste of a spot by GS… 

I thought you could switch up your squad until the day before the tournament?

Edited by MNVillan

1 hour ago, MNVillan said:

I thought you could switch up your squad until the day before the tournament?

We can but GS won't take up that option.

Latest news from the England camp is Luke Shaw may play CB against Croatia!!! The bloke is clueless if that happens. 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

8 hours ago, theboyangel said:

We can but GS won't take up that option.

Latest news from the England camp is Luke Shaw may play CB against Croatia!!! The bloke is clueless if that happens. 

He’s falling into that trap of over thinking something that should be quite simple.

• Like 1

Finally finished my fully stocked beer fridge ready for the euros, customised for each game! 

Got san miguel for when Spain play because its Spanish, becks for when germany play because its German, peroni for Italy play because its Italian and carling for when Scotland play because its shit 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Finally finished my fully stocked beer fridge ready for the euros, customised for each game! 

Got san miguel for when Spain play because its Spanish, becks for when germany play because its German, peroni for Italy play because its Italian and carling for when Scotland play because its shit 

I quit drinking last year so I’ll be having tapas, sauerkraut, pizza and heroin.  

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

I started a health kick yesterday so going to lay off the beers for a few weeks.

I didn’t really plan that very well. 

Try those non-alcoholic beers I posted about the other day. No alcohol and low calories so healthy but actually tastes like real beer and are very nice. 

32 minutes ago, Genie said:

I started a health kick yesterday so going to lay off the beers for a few weeks.

I didn’t really plan that very well. 

I'd just put it back a month.  Probably will get our best weather this month too.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Q. When did England last win a match in the knockout stages at the Euros, other than on penalties (which of course is really a draw)

Never

• Like 1

Â