Younger brother of Dominic. I thought he looked really good. Love the angled balls out from Marschall which he took on the volley or chest.  Really positive player 

I thought he had a very good game, can see why he's an England youth international and has been one of the youngsters chosen to train with the first team. I imagine next season he will be first choice left-back with Chrisene playing further forward.

• Like 1

• VT Supporter
Posted (edited)

I would not be surprised, if he made it.....shows composure, and confidence on the ball.

Edited by TRO

• 1 month later...

I think he's played well in both pre season games so far, was one of the best players in the Youth Cup final as well, so a good few months for him.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

does he play DC?, if so he's way too short for a DC imo.

transfermarkt has him as primarily a LB?, i can see him as a left back where height isnt such an issue.

Edited by MaVilla

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

does he play DC?, if so he's way too short for a DC imo.

transfermarkt has him as primarily a LB?, i can see him as a left back where height isnt such an issue.

He plays at LB in the youth teams. I think we just needed a extra cb for pre season 

• VT Supporter

He has just turned 18, hopefully this will be a good starting point for him to get some competitive game time under his belt. We can see how he gets on and review whether he can go on loan to a higher league for his next loan.

Should be a good move and experience for him, interesting to see their manager say they might use him on the wing at times, he's a decent attacker so I think that that's something that could work out well.

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â