Jump to content

Milot Rashica - Part 2


 Share

Recommended Posts

Only way this deal makes any sense now is as (pretty much) cost neutral replacement for AEG. If he then offers more than Traore in training, Jack could play central with Emi right and Rashica left of a 3. Otherwise he’s basically first reserve on the left behind Jack, with J P-B understudying both. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • VT Supporter
9 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Of course we need him, the thread is open and thriving so we have to fillet. 

Exactly, he is no common molly and difficult to knock off his perch in his native Kosovo 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Awol said:

Only way this deal makes any sense now is as (pretty much) cost neutral replacement for AEG. If he then offers more than Traore in training, Jack could play central with Emi right and Rashica left of a 3. Otherwise he’s basically first reserve on the left behind Jack, with J P-B understudying both. 

I'm sure with his supposed bargain level release clause, we'd be able to buy him and not lose money,  but agree the only way it happens is if we're also selling AEG.

I can see the logic in that as AEG is strictly a left winger and we may need more flexibility in our front 3 to be able to interchange,  and Rashica seems more capable of this than AEG.

I don't particularly want AEG gone,  think he's a very effective goal threat off the bench, but his limitation to left wing only makes him far from ideal for us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

More than a decade on VT, and I never knew this.

Been frustrated with not being able to upload photos many a time, even when I was under limit!

spacer.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Interested Go On GIF by reactionseditor

Bremen doesn't make things any easier for themselves. Werder's goal is to generate as much as possible (Around 20 million euros in transfer funds this summer) which is only the first stage goal in their planning for financial stability. 

When looking at the contract periods of their best players, it becomes clear that some of them automatically become sales candidates with a high degree of urgency.

The Bundesliga relegated team wants and has to sell professionals in order to be able to stay afloat financially, and the sales frenzy must start promptly, because without departures, plans for the coming season are blocked at Werder Bremen!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Is he staying at Bremen then?

Probably not, has been linked with Roma and Bayern today

If we really wanted him he would be here by now. Buendia is pretty mich done

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Probably not, has been linked with Roma and Bayern today

If we really wanted him he would be here by now. Buendia is pretty mich done

True, he has been linked to Roma.

Been linked to Bayern, also Dortmund and last week Frankfurt too

Last season supposed to go on loan to Leverkausen, at one point also supposedly signing for RB Leipzig.

However, None of it has materialised.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

True, he has been linked to Roma.

Been linked to Bayern, also Dortmund and last week Frankfurt too

Last season supposed to go on loan to Leverkausen, at one point also supposedly signing for RB Leipzig.

However, None of it has materialised.

You seem to have had some inside knowledge on this deal, in the past at least.

You think we’re still in for him?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


49 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Probably not, has been linked with Roma and Bayern today

If we really wanted him he would be here by now. Buendia is pretty mich done

Linked with roma and bayern but according to some on here, we're bigger and better than him now 🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â