Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

41 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Why is this thread open, is it just for shit's, giggles and fish gif's?

What exactly the **** else do you think should be posted in this thread? 

Some people, honestly. 

• Haha 1

Only way this deal makes any sense now is as (pretty much) cost neutral replacement for AEG. If he then offers more than Traore in training, Jack could play central with Emi right and Rashica left of a 3. Otherwise he’s basically first reserve on the left behind Jack, with J P-B understudying both. 

9 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Of course we need him, the thread is open and thriving so we have to fillet. 

Exactly, he is no common molly and difficult to knock off his perch in his native Kosovo 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Awol said:

Only way this deal makes any sense now is as (pretty much) cost neutral replacement for AEG. If he then offers more than Traore in training, Jack could play central with Emi right and Rashica left of a 3. Otherwise he’s basically first reserve on the left behind Jack, with J P-B understudying both. 

I'm sure with his supposed bargain level release clause, we'd be able to buy him and not lose money,  but agree the only way it happens is if we're also selling AEG.

I can see the logic in that as AEG is strictly a left winger and we may need more flexibility in our front 3 to be able to interchange,  and Rashica seems more capable of this than AEG.

I don't particularly want AEG gone,  think he's a very effective goal threat off the bench, but his limitation to left wing only makes him far from ideal for us.

10 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

More than a decade on VT, and I never knew this.

Been frustrated with not being able to upload photos many a time, even when I was under limit!

spacer.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Interested Go On GIF by reactionseditor

Bremen doesn't make things any easier for themselves. Werder's goal is to generate as much as possible (Around 20 million euros in transfer funds this summer) which is only the first stage goal in their planning for financial stability. 

When looking at the contract periods of their best players, it becomes clear that some of them automatically become sales candidates with a high degree of urgency.

The Bundesliga relegated team wants and has to sell professionals in order to be able to stay afloat financially, and the sales frenzy must start promptly, because without departures, plans for the coming season are blocked at Werder Bremen!

5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Is he staying at Bremen then?

Probably not, has been linked with Roma and Bayern today

If we really wanted him he would be here by now. Buendia is pretty mich done