Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Wrong.

Like the Sanson deal, terms were agreed last summer with Rashica.

;)

E2AXuy8WYAMl0fo?format=jpg&name=small

That's interesting.

I heard from someone we'd agreed the fee but he never agreed to join.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

That's interesting.

Frank Baumann at Werder Bremen is notriously difficult to negotiate with and often moves the goal posts at the last minute. He's a big reason for why they've gone down.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Crikey Jas, did you smoke your cornflakes this morning.

Ps. Can you make a gif of Rachica riding Zaha like a donkey?

🤣

Dont worry, I’m done (for now!) 😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

That's interesting.

Very interesting and quite the opposite which was based on old lazy quotes from June last year where at first he was sceptical about joining us, which had changed after a few weeks. We then agreed terms with Rashica and it was infact Frank Baumann that moved the goalposts on the transfer fee, Hence why none of the loan moves Baumann pushed for in the September actually materialised either.

Besides, you were in my PM' inbox most of the summer asking for updates if you remember, so you know the score mate.

Why it's having to be explained again to many is quite hilarious considering we have a thread of 300 pages on the matter detailing it all, but some fans obviously insist keeping their heads in the sand about it still.

Just to clarify for the avoidance of doubt, the same source also informed me that Jack Grealish wouldn't be sold and would instead sign a new contract.. and we all seen what happened with that. (This was also mentioned in the first few pages of the original Rashica thread).

Let's see what happens this time round.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Why it's having to be explained again to many is quite hilarious considering we have a thread of 300 pages on the matter detailing it all, but some fans obviously insist keeping their heads in the sand about it still.

That thread was total pollocks 🐟🐠🐡

(Sorry - I remember the thread, but the only content I can recall was the silly stuff)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pez1974 said:

That thread was total pollocks 🐟🐠🐡

(Sorry - I remember the thread, but the only content I can recall was the silly stuff)

So all of it then?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Very interesting and quite the opposite which was based on old lazy quotes from June last year where at first he was sceptical about joining us, which had changed after a few weeks. We then agreed terms with Rashica and it was infact Frank Baumann that moved the goalposts on the transfer fee, Hence why none of the loan moves Baumann pushed for in the September actually materialised either.

Besides, you were in my PM' inbox most of the summer asking for updates if you remember, so you know the score mate.

Just to clarify for the avoidance of doubt, the same source also informed me that Jack Grealish wouldn't be sold and would instead sign a new contract.. and we all seen what happened with that. (This was also mentioned in the first few pages of the original Rashica thread).

From certain sources last thing I heard was 'it was up to him' whether he came or not...and he didn't ;)

See if we go back in. He's certainly had a tricky season due to injury. Maybe he wasn't particularly motivated to play if they meinschafted him out a move.

12 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Thank U GIF by chuber channel

14 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I just don't think we'll make another move for him now. 

Depends if they think his substantial injuries will affect him long term.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. We were clearly after him last summer and now he'll be 50-75% of the cost.

Fills exactly what we need in terms of cover up front and wide.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

From certain sources last thing I heard was 'it was up to him' whether he came or not...and he didn't ;)

image.png.f57cdc45359e24a824d4de6c4bf1cc89.png

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I've disagreed a lot with you but I appreciated the info last summer and I genuinely believed you were right. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rashica will be the first player to have a testimonial granted, before he signed for us.......such is the length of time he has been linked.😀

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I've disagreed a lot with you but I appreciated the info last summer and I genuinely believed you were right. 

I've enjoyed the verbal sparring with you in the Dean Smith thread mate.

But this is a different kettle of fish (no pun intended).

But much appreciated on this mate. Thank you.

• Like 1