Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

36 minutes ago, KMitch said:

If you want to have a laugh Arsenal fans are on suicide watch:

I really loved to hear him say, "they just blew us out of the water" I was laughing along with him. 

Lets go get Aouar, Pereria and Neves as well, just because we can! That would upset those Arsenal fans even more (if that is possible), as well as those WBA & Wolves fans....:D

43 minutes ago, John said:

The Norwich fans are not alone, this bloke cannot see it either:D and the other one says, they have not been a "Mee club" since 1976 either;):

image.jpeg.1061484eb77e16a99daede8163cf1d1b.jpeg image.jpeg.a4568aa9a2bc6d5fb64a4a08a940b08c.jpeg

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly have you heard of the the North Bank Highbury, Skanks said no, I don’t think so but I’ve heard of the Holte End aggro

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly have you heard of the the North Bank Highbury, Skanks said no, I don’t think so but I’ve heard of the Holte End aggro

god I remember that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

You kids today, you know nothing. 🤣

I'm pretty sure I'm older than you or near the same 😂

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I'm pretty sure I'm older than you or near the same 😂

I was 19 when we went to Rotterdam. 

She wore, she wore, she wore a claret ribbon...

Sorry I’m off again!

My eyes have seen the glory of the Villa win the Cup, Seven times we've won it no-one else can catch us up, We are the boys in Claret & Blue, We are the chosen few and the Villa go marching on....

image.jpeg.97c4601f9f794f65d9eed7bb16d4cbcb.jpeg

Hopefully the two Emi's will have us bragging like that again, before too long! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

I rate Buendia. He's different to Jack but there's lots of overlap. Jack carries the ball better than anybody I can think of at the moment. At speed too. His vision, distribution and awareness is world class and he's been doing it at the highest level for years now.

Buendia still has to prove it at PL level. Yes, he created chances but his last PL season lacked the raw output on assists and goals that Jack has, whilst leading his team too.

I'm very excited to see what Buendia can do and how he develops in the same team as Jack. He has massive potential. But there's no doubt in my mind that Jack is the better player right now and probably in the future.

Indeed.

I think that the "who is the better player now and in the future" is nothing but a fun ongoing discussion to have among fans (might be less fun if you're not a Villa fan!), but also quite inconsequential.

Much more interesting will be to see how Jack and Emi, being somewhat alike as players and already better than almost anyone else in the world, can spur each other on to become even better versions of themselves. I have no reason to doubt either player's hunger to get better by their own volition, but still: having someone in the team matching their own level technically and tactically might just spark that extra bit of friendly rivalry or pure camaraderie, pushing them both up those extra %s in ability.

The Villa squad might really become bigger than the sum of it's parts in the coming seasons if this carries on. I can't wait.

• Like 2

Â