Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Leeds fans are an extremely odd bunch of people. They always seem very angry and seem to want to pick fights with every other set of fans. They're like some weird cult.

Indeed. They are mainly rugby fans that have come back to watch Leeds again. Their supporters were totally different in League 1, especially when we signed Delph from them - they welcomed it. I think their core supporters are much more humble and know where they have come from in recent times.

6 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I think they should be happy we got Beundia and not any other club, didn't we give them some kind of excellent promotion ceremony the season before we went up??

Sure we made it feel like troops standing at the ready saluting kind of ceremony, maybe I'm not remembering right.

Your Right Dave....you make an excellent observation.

see a bit of humility can work wonders.

I thought on the day, what a super jester by our club....what goes around comes around....It was a professional approach by us, that day.

forgot about that, well said Dave.

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Anyone know who ranked higher in successful dribbles? 

Let me Guess our boy Jack?

We have just got our hands on our right Winged Jack correct? For an amazing price also.

God help some of these teams next season.

I bet Jack is thinking go on Owners you got a player in who I have no doubt will cause a crazy but of confusion amongst defenses.

I really really want this to be confirmed asap... But it's just struck me that it's bound to collapse due to administrative issues.

To be sealed he needs to be pictured holding a Villa shirt, but the guys at Villa Village can only find this seasons kit in an XXXXL and a junior kit with half the Barkley lettering on before asking for a full refund...

To get round this, the Villa bigwigs have gone directly to Kappa for next season's kit... But have been told the design won't be ready til August and that they're only making four standard sized shirts, due in around Xmas.

It's a shame as he would have been amazing for us...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Your Right Dave....you make an excellent observation.

see a bit of humility can work wonders.

I thought on the day, what a super jester by our club....what goes around comes around....It was a professional approach by us, that day.

forgot about that, well said Dave.

It was such a lovely celebration that we did.

18 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Doing more of a deep dive on Buendia today we lose all the work he does in middle 3rd in front 3. I think he'll play in middle bank of 3 with McGinn and Luiz

He comes in off the right like Jack does on the left. He is basically an Argentinian Jack Grealish. If you play one in the middle and one wide they could end up getting in each others way. Guys like them need to be surrounded by runners. So playing them wide drifting inside and swapping wings gets the fullbacks overlapping wide and the no 8's overlapping on the inside. This also makes them impossible to pick up!

We will have a top 6 quality front 3 once it's official.

Watched the Argentina game the other night and was glad to see him not playing,  wanted the deal over the line before we watched him take messi's spot,  be nice to watch both the copa and euros and think we have the best player in either competition 

6 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Don't worry I live in Sheffield and avoid going to Leeds like I would avoid the plague. I think if I visited the place I would end up in fights. Apparently so I've been told the city centre is nicer my ex girlfriend used to go, she always used to try get me to go with her but sadly I'd tell her I refuse.

Hopefully when I've done my security course and get my SIA BADGE back that I do not find any work there on there clubs, I spose the one perk of that job would be I get to throw Leeds people out of Leeds clubs 🤣. Would be even better if I were at a Villa V Leeds match as events security, turning blind eyes to Villa fans all while ejecting Leeds fans from there stadium, what perks of the job they are 🤣.

I've lived in Leeds all my adult life, and it's fine. It's just the football club and its fans that spoil it. 

• Like 2

I usually don't take notice of youtube highlights but this guy is the real deal. He's so strong on the ball, two footed, brilliant dribbler, vision and not a afraid to take a shot.

Basically a Grealish on the right side.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

Indeed. They are mainly rugby fans that have come back to watch Leeds again. Their supporters were totally different in League 1, especially when we signed Delph from them - they welcomed it. I think their core supporters are much more humble and know where they have come from in recent times.

I think they're similar to us Villa fans. Now they have proper backing from their owners, good quality football on display, a quality manager loved by the fans, and feel they have reestablished themselves in the Premier league, they feel they are on the up and are looking at the top 6 rather than the rest. They just need to remember( like we do), That their competition is also on the up.

Obviously Villa are a bigger club, with a greater history, and from a bigger city, so they obviously have some jealousy towards us, but that's OK. It's just the price of being supporters of a quality club!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

Sorry could I have a translation please?

It will be an Aston Villa of Emis - Aston Villa buy Buendia for £33m. He will be the teammate of Emi Martinez who had a breakout season last year, which earned him an Argentina callup.

Just now, MadridVilla said:

It will be an Aston Villa of Emis - Aston Villa buy Buendia for £33m. He will be the teammate of Emi Martinez who had a breakout season last year, which earned him an Argentina callup.

I'm sure you lot pretend to know Spanish, I've read around 10 different Translates from around thirty people now, god knows how that has worked out 🤣

17 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

He comes in off the right like Jack does on the left. He is basically an Argentinian Jack Grealish. If you play one in the middle and one wide they could end up getting in each others way. Guys like them need to be surrounded by runners. So playing them wide drifting inside and swapping wings gets the fullbacks overlapping wide and the no 8's overlapping on the inside. This also makes them impossible to pick up!

We will have a top 6 quality front 3 once it's official.

He drops deep for Norwich watch the YouTube clips

Â