Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

12 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Ollie jack and Buendia up front.

Doing more of a deep dive on Buendia today we lose all the work he does in middle 3rd in front 3. I think he'll play in middle bank of 3 with McGinn and Luiz

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

With a straight face, they will say Jack Grealish is overrated which tells you everything you need to know about their understanding of football.

He's no Bamford 😄

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Doing more of a deep dive on Buendia today we lose all the work he does in middle 3rd in front 3. I think he'll play in middle bank of 3 with McGinn and Luiz

If that's the case personally I'd like to see Traore get a little better at pressing from the front. Although he did improve towards the end of the season as shown by the spurs goal. Hopefully with a full pre season he'll be better in that regard.

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

Sorry could I have a translation please?

come on Dave........ all these spanish speaking heroes coming in and you can't speak the lingo.

It says " I am just nervous of following in Ross Barkleys footsteps and competing with Conor Hourihane"...."be easy on me"

Edited by TRO

This is what makes me smile other than we have someone ace joining us. Posts like this from Arsenal fans.

This is absolutely disgraceful.

We can't even beat Aston Villa to sign a player even with the same transfer offer.

We are a complete and utter disgrace.

https://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=65356&start=105

7 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Wouldn't worry about Leeds and their obsessed fans.

With a straight face, they will say Jack Grealish is overrated which tells you everything you need to know about their understanding of football.

Leeds fans are an extremely odd bunch of people. They always seem very angry and seem to want to pick fights with every other set of fans. They're like some weird cult.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TRO said:

not stealing Jas's thunder.....but I think Paul 154 has banged the drum for him too, a while back.

Oh okay then Paul you get props to.

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

This is what makes me smile other than we have someone ace joining us. Posts like this from Arsenal fans.

This is absolutely disgraceful.

We can't even beat Aston Villa to sign a player even with the same transfer offer.

We are a complete and utter disgrace.

https://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=65356&start=105

yeah.....and they can't EVEN beat Aston Villa on the pitch.

cheeky born wotsits.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

come on Dave........ all these spanish speaking heroes coming in and you can't speak the lingo.

It says " I am just nervous of following in Ross Barkleys footsteps and competing with Conor Hourihane"...."be easy on me"

Nope why even bother when I can get you to translate it for me 🤣.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

yeah.....and they can't EVEN beat Aston Villa on the pitch.

cheeky born wotsits.

I think they should be happy we got Beundia and not any other club, didn't we give them some kind of excellent promotion ceremony the season before we went up??

Sure we made it feel like troops standing at the ready saluting kind of ceremony, maybe I'm not remembering right.

Edited by Dave-R

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Leeds fans are an extremely odd bunch of people. They always seem very angry and seem to want to pick fights with every other set of fans. They're like some weird cult.

Perceptions are appearing to trump reality in some quarters.

The jaundiced view some fans have of us and the gaslighting that goes with those perceptions is outdated.....They need to bring themselves up to date.

We have won nothing yet.......but we are having a go.

Is it so sinful to have a go and challenge.....I say to all those fans outside the B6.....Don't pull back the reins, when the horse wants to gallop.

The Arsenal TV response video is up on YTube, it really is hilarious............ "long suffering Arsenal fans" lol

some of the comments are just so funny....

Agent: so we got arsenal we got villa wuddya want? Buendia: u joking boy aintya? Of course its villa Hurts but facts friends

here's a good one......

Show Villa a little more respect, 7 titles 7 FA cups 5 league cups a european cup and 17, yes! 17 lost various cup finals

Nah i acc cant take this anymore, we got bantered by villa on the pitch and off the pitch😭😭. Looks like Martinez was right about us.

To be honest im not too keen on buendia, hes not played in the prem yet I would much rather go for aouar, odergard or Eze

Arsenal getting out muscled on Transfers by Astom Villa and you lot had the nerve to ask if London was still red😂😂😂

There's loads, awful club and fans.

I used have respect for them, a proper old money famous club, loads of trophies in the cabinet (except the big one😆) and the fact Wenger came in and took on Fergie, however, nothing lasts forever but to  hear them bleating like they have been long suffering is a joke. Under Kroenke they are quickly going to level out as a piss poor mid table club.... GOOD. fu Arsenal.

11 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Still has not fully sunk in that we got this over the line.  What a statement.

Still awaiting official before I can accept it 100% myself

6 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Don't worry I live in Sheffield and avoid going to Leeds like I would avoid the plague. I think if I visited the place I would end up in fights. Apparently so I've been told the city centre is nicer my ex girlfriend used to go, she always used to try get me to go with her but sadly I'd tell her I refuse.

Hopefully when I've done my security course and get my SIA BADGE back that I do not find any work there on there clubs, I spose the one perk of that job would be I get to throw Leeds people out of Leeds clubs 🤣. Would be even better if I were at a Villa V Leeds match as events security, turning blind eyes to Villa fans all while ejecting Leeds fans from there stadium, what perks of the job they are 🤣.

Â