Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

I don’t know if this is a good singing or not, I literally know nothing about him, other than the fact he was in the championship last season...

Which for me doesn’t scream exciting.. but I shall wait and see. 

Did you watch the Premier League in 19/20...?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tommo_b said:

Yeah his signing didn’t excite me either though. But I mean he is awesome so it was a good signing, not saying this buendia is a bad signing. 

I am no expert on Buendia, but I think I've seen enough to be fairly confident he will definitely improve us!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Where does he play? Other than being a midfielder of an attacking type I don’t know anything about him.

He is AMR or CAM, could probably play 8 as well.

Key strengths are dribbling (he is not far off Jack), key passes, through balls and scores goals from midfield as well.  He is also very good pressing and has better defensive stats than most of our central midfielders.  Him and Ollie pressing will work really well.  He is a top signing for us and my number 1 (realistic) target.

Edited by MJ_1874
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Can't believe we've done this. 

These owners are just unreal 

So, how big a deal do you think this will be, just out of interest? Do you think it'll be our biggest signing fee-wise this summer? Do you think he is a replacement for Jack? Where do you see us playing him? 

Personally, I think Jack has probably won his battle to play in the number 10 role and Buendia will be the man out wide left. 

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

So, how big a deal do you think this will be, just out of interest? Do you think it'll be our biggest signing fee-wise this summer? Do you think he is a replacement for Jack? Where do you see us playing him? 

Personally, I think Jack has probably won his battle to play in the number 10 role and Buendia will be the man out wide left. 

I've rarely seen Jack being productive or effective in midfield. Think he will keep playing lwf. 

If it ain't broke... 

12 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Where does he play? Other than being a midfielder of an attacking type I don’t know anything about him.

hes a no.10 (CAM) or a right inside winger type.

im guessing, but if we dont sign another winger, he is likely coming to us to fill the no.10 role (Grealish - Buendia - Traore).

6 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Buendia doesn’t play on the left wing!

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

watch this brother, just make sure you have your cleenex to hand.

Didn't bother watching these vids before this got real - what a **** player. The defensive side of his game coupled with his Jack like qualities and his toughness despite being small - my god - we are breaking top 4 next season - we bloody are

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I've rarely seen Jack being productive or effective in midfield. Think he will keep playing lwf. 

If it ain't broke... 

It literally was broke though. Playing him wide left allowed teams to double up on him with 2 full backs. 3 teams did this in a row and the only time he got any joy was when he went out right. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is rather splendid. Gotta love our owners, and the way we just get our business done (hoping it doesn't go wrong now).

And as a bonus - we have Arsenal fans in meltdown.
Combination of **** fans insisting they weren't really interested,  and that they have someone better lined up (Grealish is their main pipe-dream) and more realist fans, who have just sighted 4 weird looking chaps on horseback riding over the Emirates car park.

• Like 1

Â