Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

49 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Mrs Flaps is in trouble tonight. Damn you back post Percy!

Good lad, tell her I'll be over to give her one later, just having me tea ATM 😉🤣

• Haha 1

honestly, this would be an absolute top signing and a huge sign of intent.

I almost cant believe its true!

I would be extatic to have Emi here, imagine Buenida, Grealish and Traore as a trio behind Watkins......

I'm not at all surprised we have got this done so early, we are far more cash-rich than the likes of Arsenal.  Far less hassle, it gets done early, a fair price for both clubs, obviously a player hand-picked by Dean.  Looking forward to it.

I don’t know if this is a good singing or not, I literally know nothing about him, other than the fact he was in the championship last season...

Which for me doesn’t scream exciting.. but I shall wait and see. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

I don’t know if this is a good singing or not, I literally know nothing about him, other than the fact he was in the championship last season...

Ollie Watkins says hello 👋

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Ollie Watkins says hello 👋

Yeah his signing didn’t excite me either though. But I mean he is awesome so it was a good signing, not saying this buendia is a bad signing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

He's also currently in the argie national team ahead of the copa America... 

He sounds more like a great fit for us with the quality to back it up rather than pure quality but a bit of an unknown

I'm assuming that he's well scouted and we know exactly what we want to do with him, so with that in mind he may be better than say Rodrigo de Paul or the flamengo guy even if on paper he's not as exciting 

Â