Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

27 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Wow.

Brilliant brilliant brilliant.

Jack missing minutes now much less of an issue.

I think it'll help Jack play more minutes as there's definitely going to be less workload and reliance on him. Imo

Buendia teaming up with Grealish is a wet dream.

There is no chance he would come here if Jack wasn’t staying. Ridiculously pleased with this signing.

Not seen much of him, but his figures in the championship look good. If Deano wants him then I’m happy we’re getting him. 
Great to see us doing business so early and beating so called bigger clubs to the player 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

If Norwich manage to sign Pereira to replace Buendia that’s a sensible move for them and makes us signing Emi at the start of the window make so much sense…

…they wouldn’t want to mess around and have a transfer saga that drags on, will want to spend the funds to strengthen the team and give themselves a shot at survival.

That would be like when we replaced Young with Nzogbia. 

Buendia is a level or 2 above

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

The funny thing reading the pinkun is that they actually think we are on the same level.

Funny thing is, a couple of years ago we were heading for somewhere far worse then being on their level, thank God FOR Tom Cairney and then thank God for NSWE.

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Could we have him instead of Greg Evans. 

i dont dislike evans, but he really was the last to know about this wasnt he

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

It means he's going to Arsenal it seems :lol: 

Just browsing Twitter and there are some very very deluded and bitter Arsenal fans about! 😂😂

Ranging from never in for Buendia, Grealish now going to them, to Buendia is crap. 

This is a hell of a signing and making a lot of people take notice. 

Â