Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Well yeah I didn't even realise he asked to be subbed. I wouldn't even have in my mindset that was a thing.

I think strength and conditioning has been a worry for me for a while. McGinn Targett and the like they miss a few weeks and come back like absolute sacks of shite. Not just rusty but getting absolutely roasted.

I do wonder at times if it is a bit too easy going. 

Buendia hasnt played 90 minutes in a competitive game since August, in fact he has only played 33 minutes since late August.

With his style (as he actually works hard) he is going to be tired as he isnt match sharp or match fit yet, im not surprised he didnt make the full 90.

50 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Buendia hasnt played 90 minutes in a competitive game since August, in fact he has only played 33 minutes since late August.

With his style (as he actually works hard) he is going to be tired as he isnt match sharp or match fit yet, im not surprised he didnt make the full 90.

He played 90 mins v Chelsea in the league cup on 22nd September.

Very good yesterday, he was the key to our link up play in the midfield. At times he was doing the work of 3 players passing the ball, moving and receiving it back. He's always on the hunt for the ball and for space to get himself into.

We really missed him when he went off the pitch.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, WHY said:

Yeah, like to give a balanced view and not over react like yourself 👍🏻

Sounds more like you're just slagging him off to me. 

Edited by sidcow

26 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sounds more like you're just slagging him off to me. 

I said he was better yesterday which he was. But he wasn’t very good, brilliant, great etc. That was my point. 

19 hours ago, AV82 said:

I missed the game (fortunately?) but it's really encouraging to hear that Buendia played well.

If you missed the game,dont worry.You can always get the score without watching the game on AVTV.

He might eventually come good but right now this season overall he's been very poor. For close to £40m we should be expecting far more than what he's shown. 

The bloke is so weak it's ridiculous, very easy to bully him out of games. 

All I'm seeing is a fancy Carles Gil. 

Edited by Farlz
  • Like 1

Â