Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

On 25/09/2021 at 16:24, AV82 said:

Mesmerising feet to set up Ramsey who really should’ve made it 1-0 if it wasn’t for a slip. If Buendia can cut out being dispossessed in dangerous positions we have a real player here. Needs to get used to having less space in the middle.

That was amazing and shows what a class player he is!

• Like 1

Just now, briny_ear said:

I was only able to follow the match on the BBC sports app but it did seem very clear that him coming on gave us much more of a goal threat.

Not sure it did. We looked just as dangerous before he arrived.

I thought he contributed though and came on at the right time. It offered some slightly different to Ings. 

33 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

I was only able to follow the match on the BBC sports app but it did seem very clear that him coming on gave us much more of a goal threat.

he literally created a really good chance for Ramsey within a few minutes of coming on, who unfortunately fell over himself and i think lay injured from pure embarrassment.

• Haha 1

On 26/09/2021 at 15:57, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He was the difference yesterday. When he came on he caused chaos in the pocket. Fire in the hole. 

Did he post a picture of his flash new Merc, or is that just a crap centre half thing? 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â