Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

His goal was genius, the magic he's so clearly capable of and played a couple lovely balls but I do feel he gets bullied quite easily, especially today it seemed like. 

Promising signs though no doubt, hopefully he'll be even better when these bloody injuries chill out and we can play our first choice attackers alongside him. 

he definitely is starting to show the talent we know he is capable of, but he needs to pass or move with the ball quicker as he always seems to think he has more time on the ball and keeps getting clattered. To be fair he hasn't been the only one, over half the team looks off the pace.

• Like 1

I missed the goal because my stream shat itself around that time, but why did the two Brentford players run away from a player in possession of the ball 20 yards out in front of goal?

Still though great finish and an overall improvement from last week.

Edited by sparrow1988

Can't believe some were writing him off, after 2 games.

the littlest man on the pitch, but probably the bravest!

Started bringing out the skills today as well.

Imagine how good he can be when he is up to speed, and playing with our best 11?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

I missed the goal because my stream shat itself around that time, but why did the two Brentford players run away from a player in possession of the ball 20 yards out in front of goal?

Still though great finish and an overall improvement from last week.

Cash made the run on the overlap that took the defenders away.

2 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Cash made the run on the overlap that took the defenders away.

I saw that but both of them just leave a guy free in front of goal. It was probably just a mix up but looks very bad.

Â