Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

14 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I have a feeling that this guy is going to show us what he’s all about tomorrow. Especially if Dean plays him on the right of a front three. Just had a cheeky bet on him for anytime scorer.

Don’t wish to piss on your chips, but he’s in my Fantasy Premier League team so by that token, it’s not likely to happen.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Don’t wish to piss on your chips, but he’s in my Fantasy Premier League team so by that token, it’s not likely to happen.

I took him off and put Bailey. 😄

I think it’s usually better to take Villa out of the fantasy equation, but every season I end up having 3 players.

And when we went down, I couldn’t play it or even watch the whole PL. 

1 hour ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I took him off and put Bailey. 😄

I think it’s usually better to take Villa out of the fantasy equation, but every season I end up having 3 players.

And when we went down, I couldn’t play it or even watch the whole PL. 

I won my draft league last year by following a strict policy of never selecting Villa players. This year I drafted Martinez, Buendia, Watkins and Ings (pre transfer). Just swapped Ollie for Lukaku so expect the other three to be absolute dog shit tomorrow and Chelsea to leave the big man on the bench...

In all honesty I think if Emi plays wide we'll see a different performance vs last week.

Edited by Vancvillan
Spelling

16 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

I just love modern football... He's played one game. 

One game, out of position, in a front 4 that had never played together before, that then changed around at half time, then again at 60 minutes. Not to mention he missed the last warm up game.

• Like 2

Â