Jump to content

Emiliano Buendía


Delphinho123
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

Didn't he? There's pictures of him there though?

Did an on the pitch interview but didn't participate in any training from what I could see.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, chomer said:

Did an on the pitch interview but didn't participate in any training from what I could see.  

This, came out when they introduced the new players then disappeared from the rest of the session

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We absolutely need this guy for Saturday. Will be very worried if he’s not playing as I’m not expecting Bailey to start due to his late arrival. 

 

Edited by roonst83
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, roonst83 said:

We absolutely need this guy for Saturday. Will be very worried if he’s not playing as I’m not expecting Bailey to start due to his late arrival. 

 

Would be a shame but even if they’re both out we could play a front 3 of Ollie, Ings, Traore. 

That’s not terrible! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, roonst83 said:

Thought Traore isn’t match fit yet?

I’m assuming he gets a game tomorrow. Been training with the squad. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, macandally said:

Trained today at open session and looked OK (fell over every time Hause touched him mind!)

We’re going to have a large free kick deficit this season, need to spread those around the attack too! 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guessing he will most likely miss the opener, even if he gets over his injury he won’t be near full fitness, sounds like he’s been nursing the hip injury for a couple of weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TH said:

Guessing he will most likely miss the opener, even if he gets over his injury he won’t be near full fitness, sounds like he’s been nursing the hip injury for a couple of weeks.

Indeed, so frustrating. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
4 hours ago, TH said:

Guessing he will most likely miss the opener, even if he gets over his injury he won’t be near full fitness, sounds like he’s been nursing the hip injury for a couple of weeks.

Wait, there are some injuries which are trendy?? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Paul33 said:

He was training indoors this week as he features in the Villa TV training video(s).

I wonder what kind of knock it would be which means you can train but aren't included in any of the friendlies or contact training games??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I wonder what kind of knock it would be which means you can train but aren't included in any of the friendlies or contact training games??

It seems like he's not that bad, but they didn't want to risk him in a friendly.

I would understand if that's the case, but it's not ideal that we'll be starting the season proper with two of our potentially most important players nowhere near ready.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

It seems like he's not that bad, but they didn't want to risk him in a friendly.

I would understand if that's the case, but it's not ideal that we'll be starting the season proper with two of our potentially most important players nowhere near ready.

Fingers crossed that the next 6 days gives him time to be ready.....

And yeah, possibly not having watkins, buendia, Bailey, Luiz and Sanson for the first games (at least), could really impact our season start.

Edited by MaVilla
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

I wonder what kind of knock it would be which means you can train but aren't included in any of the friendlies or contact training games??

Contact injury? If he has taken a big whack on his hip and it has caused a contusion, it can take a couple of weeks to heel before you are ready to take another whack. 

If he is doing any kind of training at all, I wouldn't be too concerned. The only way for him to get match fit now will be to play in matches, so if he's ready and pain free for Saturday might as well chuck him straight in to the fray. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â