Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Just now, Jono62 said:

Class from the club.

I think it may have been Purslow who said a month or so ago that we are a proper football club. A little dig at a another counties little play toy that we have conducted a little business with lately me thinks.

Just now, Rolta said:

To be fair I wouldn't have done it if the club had been open about the release clause. Gah!!

Yeah, I'm surprised it played out the way it did, I'm guessing there was a handshake agreement by where everything was kept hush hush until we had completed the Bailey and Ings deals to soften the blow for the fans.

Massive pressure on Buendia right from the start. He needs to be our attacking heartbeat, like Barkley when he had a rare good day.   

Hope it doesn't take him too long to settle into the team.        

We don't really have a back-up for him either if he's out of form or gets injured.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Massive pressure on Buendia right from the start. He needs to be our attacking heartbeat, like Barkley when he had a rare good day.   

Hope it doesn't take him too long to settle into the team.        

We don't really have a back-up for him either if he's out of form or gets injured.

I think that's where the club have been clever in their press release. Making it clear noone is expected to replace all of Grealish. Bailey and Ings lighten the load and expectations on him massively.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, hippo said:

Heard that last week. Didn't play in the BCD friendly v Crewe apparently. Hope it's not to serious.

I would assume if he trained, more of a precaution to make sure he isn't a risk for Watford?

Â