Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

I suspect the reality will be that they will be interchangeable with Bailey/Buendia switching flanks and when Watkins grabs the ball out wide they will be running into the box. I really suspect they will be a front 3 a la Mane/Firmino/Salah at Liverpool. 

Our own BBW ;) 

Are Liverpool's front 3 that interchangeable? I thought it was just Salah is RW and Mane is LW..?

Just now, juanpabloangel18 said:

Are Liverpool's front 3 that interchangeable? I thought it was just Salah is RW and Mane is LW..?

Sort of but they have their more "defined positions". For us Watkins will still remain the option at the top but we know he is very apt on either wing as well. It will give us that versatility. 

He is going to be vital to us this season, especially if Bailey takes a while to settle. I really hope he plays as a 10 with Bailey on one side and another fast player the other side. I can’t wait to see how he’ll link up with Ings and Bailey. 

This lad absolutely ripped up the Championship. More so than Jack did. No reason he can’t do it in the top flight too. 

Let’s not forget his chances created for Norwich stat when they finished rock bottom. 

Really looking forward to seeing him play. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This lad absolutely ripped up the Championship. More so than Jack did. No reason he can’t do it in the top flight too. 

Let’s not forget his chances created for Norwich stat when they finished rock bottom. 

Really looking forward to seeing him play. 

Had a criminally underrated season in the Prem too.

He was very much up there in terms of chances created.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

When are the offical squad numbers released? Could he take no10. I want his name on the away shirt. 

I think he’s already taken the number 20, but perhaps there’s time to change it. You’d think Ings or Bailey might take 10, though.

Just now, hippo said:

Did I hear correctly that he was injured and unavailable for last weekend ? If so anyone got any updates ?

No he was playing in a behind closed door game with most of the other players who didn't play last weekend. Like Davis which is how I think he got injured. 

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Did I hear correctly that he was injured and unavailable for last weekend ? If so anyone got any updates ?

He played in a different game, hosted at BMH the same time. Against Stoke I believe.

Just now, MotoMkali said:

No he was playing in a behind closed door game with most of the other players who didn't play last weekend. Like Davis which is how I think he got injured. 

That was why I asked - I don't believe Budenia played in that game either. I was watching villa v Bristol and the commentator there mentioned it.

Â