Jump to content

Emiliano Buendía


Delphinho123
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 25/07/2021 at 22:46, MrBlack said:

Martinez probably taking his kid to Thomas land and showing the Buendia's the area. Think he's posted a photo of them there before. It's a great place for a little one. He's posted a lot of photos of places around the Midlands he's taken his family. Really clear he loves the area and loving life at the moment.  Buendia going to catch the bug shortly too :).

Isn’t his kid only 4 weeks old or something like that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Isn’t his kid only 4 weeks old or something like that?

You're never too young for Thomas the mother-fu*king Tank goddammit! 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

Isn’t his kid only 4 weeks old or something like that?

Buendia's might be, but Martinez's little lad is about 4. I'd be amazed if they managed to take him to Drayton Manor and keep him out of Thomas Land... unless he wasn't there in which case its largely irrelevant anyway.  The point was that Martinez loves the area and has frequented local places, and is sharing that info and love of the area with our new recruit. Great to see!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Buendia's might be, but Martinez's little lad is about 4. I'd be amazed if they managed to take him to Drayton Manor and keep him out of Thomas Land... unless he wasn't there in which case its largely irrelevant anyway.  The point was that Martinez loves the area and has frequented local places, and is sharing that info and love of the area with our new recruit. Great to see!

Emi Number 1's wife had a baby while he was off saving penalties in the copa america. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Good job Emi wasn't in there with her during the birth: 'you’re nervous, huh? You’re laughing but you’re nervous'.

 

World class maternity ward mind games from Emi. 

The poor kid wouldn't have been able to make it out into the world such is the nature of Emi. 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525a1d388a70469a139

Edited by Wezbid
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Would assume he's playing in the second half. 

Sounds like there’s a game against Crewe at BMH, and he’s probably playing in that one. Hope you’re right though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


As they say in Italy, “morto un papa, se ne fa un’altro” - when one pope dies, they make another. 
 

Emi Buendia is our new pope. This guy has got it all, and hopefully we’re able to give him the number 10 shirt (with the touch of refunding all Buendia 20 shirts). 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Posted this in the Bailey thread but relevant here too:

As the dust starts to settle on this week's madness, perhaps someone can enlighten me...

What I don't understand, is that seemingly both Buendia & Bailey's strongest position is RW. Bailey explosive cutting inside to finish whereas Buendia more of a free roaming role drifting inside and a playmaker. We've a gaping hole now in LW. Is Bailey effective there or are we going to put our record signing (Buendia) in a relatively new position (10)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
2 minutes ago, juanpabloangel18 said:

Posted this in the Bailey thread but relevant here too:

As the dust starts to settle on this week's madness, perhaps someone can enlighten me...

What I don't understand, is that seemingly both Buendia & Bailey's strongest position is RW. Bailey explosive cutting inside to finish whereas Buendia more of a free roaming role drifting inside and a playmaker. We've a gaping hole now in LW. Is Bailey effective there or are we going to put our record signing (Buendia) in a relatively new position (10)?

I suspect the reality will be that they will be interchangeable with Bailey/Buendia switching flanks and when Watkins grabs the ball out wide they will be running into the box. I really suspect they will be a front 3 a la Mane/Firmino/Salah at Liverpool. 

Our own BBW ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â