Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

The defending for both of those was absolutely woeful but Emi's vision and boldness to play those balls v impressive.

Extremely excited to see if he can do that against the best sides, we'll be scary to watch if so.

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I've never seen Grealish play through balls like that

Buendia is way more direct.

But it's beneficial to have different type of players. Makes us far more unpredictable.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

A good pass is a good pass in any game in my opinion regardless of the opposition. This guy has something in his locker that we haven't had in our side in years. What a talent. 

Of course it is. Where did I suggest they weren't good passes? I was pointing out that the defending was woeful, which it was.

9 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Of course it is. Where did I suggest they weren't good passes? I was pointing out that the defending was woeful, which it was.

I was just making a general comment and observation really. Yes, the defending was poor but I was highlighting his ability which would be a major asset to us regardless of who we play. 

Has a bit of the Kevin De Bruyne style about him, I rarely see us play through balls, we'll catch some high lines out this season.

A top class AM/WF and some defensive cover from really pushing the top 6 next season.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, VillaJay said:

Has a bit of the Kevin De Bruyne style about him, I rarely see us play through balls, we'll catch some high lines out this season.

A top class AM/WF and some defensive cover from really pushing the top 6 next season.

Nailed. He really does pass like De Bruyne. Oh this season could be very exciting

1 hour ago, Khizzy said:

A good pass is a good pass in any game in my opinion regardless of the opposition. This guy has something in his locker that we haven't had in our side in years. What a talent. 

Suny Binghamton GIF by Binghamton University

Sorry, out of likes 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Defender has to cut that out but it was still class.

Easier said than done when you're turned by a pass he has no right to make. Particularly if you're a league two defender, admittedly. 

That kinda class will play at any level though. He's a joke. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Was he playing on the right or through the middle?

Started on the right and did a lot of work down there, particularly defensively, but pretty much wherever he fancied when we were in possession.

See his heat maps from last season, basically. 

Â