Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

It’s ok.

From one side some seem annoyed at my sharing of tweets, from the other there is annoyance at gifs…

🤷‍♂️ 

Just excited, especially with this signing…

I love a GIF and Tweet so you’re all good with me, I’m just annoyed your GIF and Tweet game is better than mine 😅

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I love a GIF and Tweet so you’re all good with me, I’m just annoyed your GIF and Tweet game is better than mine 😅

I’ll slow down as soon as soon as I manage to calm down 🤣

I’m not sure if I’ve ever been so enthusiastic and excited ahead of a new season and for a transfer window, we’ve gotten off to an amazing start too! I’ve wanted Buendia to sign for us for ages and as much as I wanted us to get Martinez - he will be at least an equally inspirational and revolutionary signing…

Big fan of the two Emis… can we get any more South Americans or Argies I wonder… De Arrascaeta??? Unlikely ☹️

• Like 2

I genuinely believe we have got ourselves a player who will be one of the standout stars of this league… surprised we didn’t have more competition for his signature…. plenty of envy from other clubs/fans though…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

We do seem to target players with great personalities as a proirity

Finally have a decent scouting & transfer team… so pleased with how the club has been run and continues to be… ambition with integrity…

• Like 2

RW with freedom to drift and seek the ball more centrally. Same kinda role as Grealish on the other flank Fits perfectly with Cash and Targett bombing forward and with us playing with what is pretty much 3 8's in CM.

4 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

He ranked first. The only player in the last 2 seasons to complete more through balls on the premier league than emi buendia is De bruyne. With 19 compared to Buendias12.

According to Fbref he was 3rd that season behind Mahrez and De Bruyne. Unless I'm misunderstanding what TB means here? Or maybe these are just attempted stats.

RuNfpdO.png

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think we’ll play him the same way Norwich played him. Don’t know how that is but it seemed to get the best out of him. 

Yeah, he will strengthen our right hand side and link up well with Cash and help him out too. I do wonder whether BT will get a chance in the centre, with less defensive responsibility and more onus on him to produce in an attacking sense… the lad is just pure entertainment…

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

According to Fbref he was 3rd that season behind Mahrez and De Bruyne. Unless I'm misunderstanding what TB means here? Or maybe these are just attempted stats.

RuNfpdO.png

Through ball?

Just now, weedman said:

He mentions aiming for Europe next season as well at the end 

It has to be the aim. Im sure Jack, Deano, NSWE, Purslow have all pitched the target this season has to be Europe. I think they all believe a tilt on top 4 is secretly the aim without coming out and saying as much. Jack is once in a lifetime, his ambitions are clearly CL football sooner rather than later. Imagine we do it. The squad is beefing up now. Keep Jack fit, and it could very well be possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

We do seem to target players with great personalities as a proirity

it's certainly not to be underestimated. look at mccormack, and what effect that must have had on the team. it's obviously a major factor in our scouting.

i reckon that's the real reason we didn't sign rachica. good player but i bet he's a knobhead 😉

Â