Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, TheMelvillan said:

Jeez can you imagine letting Bertie take penalties. He'd probably try to head it in or bounce it off the corner flag the mad sod

I could imagine him doing "the worm" up to the ball and heading it in. 

Edited by pas5898
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Buendia has almost exclusively played on the right. I don't see why we'd change that. But like Jack, he likes to maraud inside a fair bit so will be fluid in terms of positioning.

I have watched a LOT of Emi Buendia the last few days and his movement is so ridiculous it’s almost stretching it to say he plays on the right - in the same way as you say that Jack plays everywhere. It’s going to be absolute madness. Total football. I can’t wait. Don’t even give them a formation, just send them out.

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

100 pages in 2 weeks...  there is some (quite rightly) serious excitement about this guy. 

Tell that to the Rashica posters in his thread.

7 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

It's tapping up before the two teams have agreed a fee.

Not sure on the specifics of it to say either way but Emi was already posting cheeky pictures well before Saturday when it was reported that the fee had been agreed between the clubs.

If Jack were to suddenly up and leave for United and Marcus Rashford was seen dropping hints on social media while on England duty and then it was revealed he was "instrumental" in selling the club to Jack I'm pretty sure we'd be accusing him of tapping him up.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Not sure on the specifics of it to say either way but Emi was already posting cheeky pictures well before Saturday when it was reported that the fee had been agreed between the clubs.

If Jack were to suddenly up and leave for United and Marcus Rashford was seen dropping hints on social media while on England duty and then it was revealed he was "instrumental" in selling the club to Jack I'm pretty sure we'd be accusing him of tapping him up.

We‘d be pissed off because Jack isn’t for sale. Norwich publicly stated they are open to offers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I think the two clubs will have been in negotiations for a while. By the time the two Emi's met up in Argentina it will have been common knowledge. Norwich were practically offering him out.

Â