Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

5 hours ago, Spoony said:

He seems like a classy fella. i really like it when we sign players that thank the club they’re leaving. That’s the sort of character I want here. I don’t really remember any of our former players thanking Villa but I’m sure there must have been one…

Both Taylor and Elmo thanked the club and fans only a week or so ago! I think the sun might be getting to you..

He’s finally changed his profile pic n banner but to Argentina…

Come on Emi, get that Villa shirt on! 😆

Today starts the #CopaAmerica2021 , all the luck to the team that represents us LET'S GO @Argentina !🇦🇷💪🏼

(He wasn’t selected for the final squad).

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

Hopefully him not being selected in the copa america squad gives him some of the same hunger that Jack have had these last years. Would be brilliant if he became an Argentine mainstay during his time at the Villa. 😼

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Gompedyret said:

Hopefully him not being selected in the copa america squad gives him some of the same hunger that Jack have had these last years. Would be brilliant if he became an Argentine mainstay during his time at the Villa. 😼

Even better, if he becomes Messi's direct replacement.

• Like 1

On 13/06/2021 at 04:48, Spoony said:

He seems like a classy fella. i really like it when we sign players that thank the club they’re leaving. That’s the sort of character I want here. I don’t really remember any of our former players thanking Villa but I’m sure there must have been one…

Neil Taylor literally just did it like two weeks ago. Tom Heaton also.

• Like 1

Â