Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, Okonokos said:

So because Jack creates chances then we shouldn't have anyone else in the team create chances? You can never have too many ways to score goals.

Did they forget he missed a third of the season? 

• Like 1

He'd be a great signing and we need more attacking options.

He mostly plays RW though doesn't he? In Traores position, who it felt like began to really come good towards end of the season. Buendia would be an upgrade but I feel like we're either going to sign a LW so Jack can play CAM or a CAM to replace Barkley. I suppose Buendia can play there too but I'd expect an out and out CAM.

I'd love to sign him, it's a big yes from me. But I feel like it's unlikely we spend £40m on Traores position and unlikely we're the highest profile club he can move to for that money.

7 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

£40M for a player that didn’t do it in his one season in the PL.

I dunno about this one.

In his one season in the PL he was 4th in chances created (Would've been higher than Grealish if they had equivalent minutes), 4th in take ons (Which was better than Grealish) and he had more assists than Grealish in that season (7 to 6).

What are you on about?

• Like 2

Get your "It's happening GIF's at the ready" It's now being reported by Football Insider 😂

Football Insider

Aston Villa have opened preliminary talks over the signing of Norwich City star Emiliano Buendia, Football Insider has learned.

This 24-year-old is a top target of the Midlands giants as they look to strengthen their attacking options in the summer window.

I particularly like the way they say "Football Insider has learned." They are just repeating other speculative articles. 🤣

16 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mate what year are you in, do you still send Ravens as well? 😂

DVDs are new fangle things for an old chap like me. I've only just got used to not using these beauties to record games my friend! :D:

Unsealing a 30 year old Betamax tape [Scotch L-750] - YouTube

Â