Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

25 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Emi wouldn't go LW over Jack when bulk of Jack's goals and assists in PL are on LW. Still think Jack is the LW 433 successor to Hazard in PL. He could go RM in middle 3 in 433 with McGinn and Luiz behind Grealish Watkins Traore. Depends if we make any first XI signings for front 6 but I reckon we'll look at cover signings now. 

All depends on how DS wants to set up I guess, in a 4-3-3  I agree Jack is best in that LW role. But the way DS experimented last season bringing in Barkley I think he does prefer that double pivot with a 10 and Jack does prefer to play centrally. Will be interesting to see who else comes in. 

So I wake up today and the media is full of: Buendia is joining so Grealish is off speculations.

Do these City, Arsenal and UTD fans not give over with it, it's been happening since the championship and it only gets worse.

Why would they think that by buying a RW (Buendia) where there's a chance we may use him as a no10, then automatically sends the message that we will sell on our other creative star (Grealish). Plenty of clubs Fans are going to be very disappointed by the end of this window, either because Grealish didn't go to them or because we stole there crown jewel.

I think we set a record though yesterday, we not only pissed two clubs lot of fans off but we broke the internet and rumours of Grealish are none stopz it's just brilliant behaviour.

4 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Jack does prefer to play centrally.

I agree he says that but he drifts anyway. Lots of his runs in Romania game were left wing left corner but all over the pitch as well

Edited by Kiwivillan

Fantastic signing. The numbers speak for themselves.

Also really like that he was our clear number 1 target for this summer and that we got him and got it done early. Also, by all reports, we were very convincing due to the nature of our approach which speaks highly of the vision that Lange, Smith and everyone in the staff conveyed to Buendia as well as the strong characters we currently have in charge at the club.

Very promising indeed.

8 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

I'm told it's an M&S voucher (but excludes the Autograph range).

That's your whole 50 quid voucher gone on a loaf of bread then.

With his tackle numbers per game in Championship last season only less than Cash in Villa squad PL season it's like signing a new defender with all the attacking attributes to go with

• Like 1

Â