Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

15 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

So, how big a deal do you think this will be, just out of interest? Do you think it'll be our biggest signing fee-wise this summer? Do you think he is a replacement for Jack? Where do you see us playing him? 

Personally, I think Jack has probably won his battle to play in the number 10 role and Buendia will be the man out wide left. 

Isn't it more likely it's Grealish left, Buendia centre and Traore left. Or AEG left Geealish centre and Buendia right. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Didn't bother watching these vids before this got real - what a **** player. The defensive side of his game coupled with his Jack like qualities and his toughness despite being small - my god - we are breaking top 4 next season - we bloody are

yeah, thats what i dont get about the doubters, honestly anyone who doesnt think its a quality signing clearly hasnt checked the stats or seen what he is capable of.

when he was in the PL in 19/20, his chance creation was 4th behind TAA, De Bruyne & Grealish.......

In the championship he tore it up, also as you say, he works really hard, and is actually prone to the odd red card as he likes to get stuck in.

He would be an absolutely top draw signing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

So, how big a deal do you think this will be, just out of interest? Do you think it'll be our biggest signing fee-wise this summer? Do you think he is a replacement for Jack? Where do you see us playing him? 

Personally, I think Jack has probably won his battle to play in the number 10 role and Buendia will be the man out wide left. 

About £35m.

Yes.

No.

Dunno; but it gives options.
Suspect we'll see a more fluid line up behind Ollie next season going forward - like Barkley and Jack were against Liverpool (the 7-2) just causing havoc.
I think EmiB will be the equivalent of the CAM when we haven't got the ball, with Jack supporting Targett on the left.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

watch this brother, just make sure you have your cleenex to hand.

Some downright filth in there.

There is so much good about this signing, hope he does it for us. We're quick out the blocks, we're taking a player Arsenal want, he compliments what we've got amazingly well and fills a role we desperately needed more strength in. Great work from the off the field side of the club. I can't quite believe I don't think we're being run by **** incompetent idiots anymore, this lot are the real deal.

• Like 2

Not sure why people keep talking about Buendia playing in midfield, he doesn't play as a midfielder, he always starts on the right wing for Norwich and has done so ever since he joined them. He will be in competition with Traore for a place on the right, some games Grealish might play as No.10, which would then allow both Traore and Buendia to play on the wings.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Isn't it more likely it's Grealish left, Buendia centre and Traore left. Or AEG left Geealish centre and Buendia right. 

Hopefully whoever is fit and performing makes a fluid 3 and it doesn’t really matter, or one of them drops out for Sanson. Options!

9 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

It literally was broke though. Playing him wide left allowed teams to double up on him with 2 full backs. 3 teams did this in a row and the only time he got any joy was when he went out right. 

You’ve already been proven wrong though generally on the stats by Kiwivillan last week.  

Jack is best on left wing and will most likely stay there because it’s his best position

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

He will though as he's right footed

I’m not convinced.  I’m not sure we have brought him to put him out there although Smith likes reversed wingers.  I think he may go in the 8 position.  Either way having both Jack and Emi in the team will be quality.

Â