Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, useless said:

To be honest i think he might be two footed, but uses his left a lot cutting inside as he usually plays on the right. It's hard to tell because not only does he shoot and pass with both feet but also controls and dribbles with both feet.

Every single highlight shows a player who favours his right foot even whilst dribbling.  He uses that left very sparingly and only when he absolutely has. 

2 hours ago, John said:

Just get Emi to send him a couple of DVDs of our wins against Arsenal this season. Then ask him, if he wants to choose them over us!  ;)

Mate what year are you in, do you still send Ravens as well? 😂

• Haha 4

I accept that he indeed seems to be right footed because that's the foot he uses to take penalties, but to say he uses his left sparingly isn't right, he uses his left a lot, he passes with it, long passes and short passes, dribbles with it, and controls the ball with it, to the point where he looks like a ambidextrous footballer that is equally good with both feet, althought it's probably just that he's worked on his left foot, like Terry who was also excellent with his left foot to the point where some might think that was his stronger side, but he's actually right footed.

Edited by useless

16 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Every single highlight shows a player who favours his right foot even whilst dribbling.  He uses that left very sparingly and only when he absolutely has. 

6 G/A out of 31 with his left foot for this past season in the Championship.  Seems to be very right footed. 

6 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I'm having a right good laugh at the Norwich forums right now. The comments are gold. 

I'm surprised they haven't overloaded the router yet.

• Haha 4

He fits the profile of players Dean is looking at - british or experience within the English leagues already. 

Dunno whether he'll leave Norwich though. If he's their Grealish, and he's already shown loyalty with them after the relegation, they've done the maximum possible to come back up as champions, so I guess they'd argue that short of a CL playing club coming in for him, they'll fight to keep him for one season at least. 

If we're interested and we can get him, great, but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up looking elsewhere. 

11 minutes ago, Rodders said:

He fits the profile of players Dean is looking at - british or experience within the English leagues already. 

Dunno whether he'll leave Norwich though. If he's their Grealish, and he's already shown loyalty with them after the relegation, they've done the maximum possible to come back up as champions, so I guess they'd argue that short of a CL playing club coming in for him, they'll fight to keep him for one season at least. 

If we're interested and we can get him, great, but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up looking elsewhere. 

He can't be their Grealish. I don't think many Argentinians grow up dreaming of playing for... Norwich.

"If I playa da card right. I could be next Wes Hooligan."

34 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I'm having a right good laugh at the Norwich forums right now. The comments are gold. 

Pretty similar to ours when it comes to Jack tbh.

I understand where they are coming from, but we will prove them wrong next season! And I hope we can get Buendia, because he is one hell of a player, Norwich has a gem there.

I'm still not sure if there's any truth to this link, Ornstein seems to be now saying that we're 'considering' a bid, which seems to be something anyone could guess at based on Dean Smith publicly stating we need to improve our creativity. Buendia is a right winger, but can see us keeping Traore as first choice, and buying a younger player to rotate at times with him and who we think can potentially become better.

I highly doubt that we will be signing Buendia or Rashica.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Used to be so much harder for potential signings to get their own thread on here a few years back, what's the criteria now, Villareport doing a tweet saying we want them?!

Criteria 1.1

If footballinsider say it’s happening then the thread gets opened. Pretty much a done deal, pending confirmation from Villareport.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, useless said:

I'm still not sure if there's any truth to this link, Ornstein seems to be now saying that we're 'considering' a bid, which seems to be something anyone could guess at based on Dean Smith publicly stating we need to improve our creativity. Buendia is a right winger, but can see us keeping Traore as first choice, and buying a younger player to rotate at times with him and who we think can potentially become better.

I highly doubt that we will be signing Buendia or Rashica.

Don't believe ornstein? He's a dirty arsenal fan for a start. No way are punks like him going to be privy to our business. 

Â