Are Blues a bigger club now?

tom_avfc

they could win a trophy every season for the next 5 seasons and they'd still be in our shadow. Have you seen those youtube videos where a little child is running away and petrified of their own shadow? That's them.

2 hours ago, tom_avfc said:

I can't help but think the Blues are now a bigger club than us as we haven't won anything for so long?!

I know we have won the league 7 times, but 6 of these were over 100 years ago and with Blues winning the League Cup just 10 years ago I can't help but think it's us that are in their shadows rather than the other way round.

I love the Villa but this really gets me down.

That with them only being allowed to drink in town and carrying the name of the City and the often forgotten fact they were the first English team to play in Europe I think you have a quite valid argument 

mate

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

That with them only being allowed to drink in town and carrying the name of the City and the often forgotten fact they were the first English team to play in Europe I think you have a quite valid argument 

mate

and the 'double year' 

I really hope this is not his living room ffs 

Paul Tait 34 Former Birmingham City Footballer Editorial Stock Photo -  Stock Image | Shutterstock

Edited by Follyfoot

What a bizarre thread :D

On the off chance that it's actually a serious question, the answer is no. By any metric they are not.

Having won something more recently does not make you a bigger club. Leicester aren't a bigger club than Liverpool. St Johnstone aren't a bigger club than Celtic.

Hopefully this is just a wind up, I can't believe any football fan, let alone Villa fan, would actually think this

15 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

Yeah this wasn’t me that posted! Reckon I was still logged in at work with a desk shuffle happening today!!

Although ironically with 13 laughing reactions it might be my most popular post on here! 

You erm you share your computer with . . . a Blues fan?

scared homer simpson GIF

James Corden Virus GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Cleaning Up Season 3 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha 1