Are Blues a bigger club now?

tom_avfc

3 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

I can't help but think the Blues are now a bigger club than us as we haven't won anything for so long?!

I know we have won the league 7 times, but 6 of these were over 100 years ago and with Blues winning the League Cup just 10 years ago I can't help but think it's us that are in their shadows rather than the other way round.

I love the Villa but this really gets me down.

skins madness GIF

• Haha 1

Have you come down with something? Cyanosis of the nose can mean there's not enough oxygen in your blood, or you have poor blood circulation. It can be caused by a serious problem with the lungs, airways, or the heart.

Seek urgent medical advice. :D

3 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

When you add the league cup win to the 'ex-youth player (once a blue always a blue) getting to the Champions League QF' award it starts to look really grim. 

Oh wait, can we claim this one?

19/05/2012 - UEFA Champions League Final - Bayern Munich vs. Chelsea - Gary Cahill of Chelsea poses with his medal - Photo: Simon Stacpoole / Offside.

1 hour ago, tom_avfc said:

I can't help but think the Blues are now a bigger club than us as we haven't won anything for so long?!

I know we have won the league 7 times, but 6 of these were over 100 years ago and with Blues winning the League Cup just 10 years ago I can't help but think it's us that are in their shadows rather than the other way round.

I love the Villa but this really gets me down.

Happy Danny Glover GIF by Regal

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I'm offended by this. Not by the post itself but by the implication that we'd fall for such obvious bait.

It's just an excuse to post some awesome gifs.

giphy.gif