The We Need to Finish Above Arsenal Thread

messi11

Arsenal fans are the most deluded out there. 
They really think Grealish would go to them. They really think they are better than us, They really think they are super rich and look down upon the real big clubs like Villa

Enough is Enough. We need to finish above Arsenal next season. This is the main goal. If its 17th or 7th... Aslong as we finish above them its a great season. We come super close this season, Took 6pts from them, Battered them in the soulless Emirates Stadium. This is war. We're coming for you Arsenal, Then we're taking Saka from you in a few seasons time. 
image.thumb.png.17d83bcefcf237e3c2235fa06bcfdf74.pngimage.png.663a44262bf69e1aad289e5cc1c5bafa.pngimage.thumb.png.bd0530b8162c55d33eb8ccf2d737b459.png

• Like 2

This late flurry from Arsenal will likely keep Arteta in for much of next season so think in long run that's good news.

I am a little disappointed we haven't finished above them as it was our best chance in decades but ultimately they've produced a pretty good run at business end of the season either side of their europa exit, think it's 5 wins from last 7.

Bit sobering to think if they win tomorrow they get 61 points and in our best seasons under MON when we went on some long unbeaten runs mid season we were only around that points range so even in average seasons those teams can still hit 55-60 + points so shows you the task we have next 2-3 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

Sadly impossible. We can't even finish above Leeds. 

Not impossible at all next season. Almost did it this year and we will strengthen over the summer. If they've still got Arteta in charge, which they may well do, we could definitely finish above them. 

25 minutes ago, Frank Raphael said:

Not impossible at all next season. Almost did it this year and we will strengthen over the summer. If they've still got Arteta in charge, which they may well do, we could definitely finish above them. 

I was talking about this season. 

We will finish above them next season. With Jack too.

I think Arsenal fans are quite funny tbh. They seriously think anything is possible, against all evidence. You have to admire such hopeless optimism.

To think our captain, legend and talisman would leave his boyhood club to go to a struggling club on the way down in a hurry, with no European football.

Arsenal are unquestionably a massive, the genuinely biggest club in London. But they're a mess. No top player is heading there this summer, and absolutely not Jack. It is important to have a dream though.

Normally I'd be annoyed by the usual suspects thinking they can pinch our players, but we're talking about arsenal here. They are so shit these days I'm not even bothered.

They are the Everton of London, just shitter.