Kid's Climbing Frames

Rds1983

Now that we've moved house I'm looking to pick up a climbing frame to go in the garden for the little one to play with. Something decent with a slide/swing etc like a Jungle Gym. 

Has anyone bought anything like this before and has some advice on good brands or anything? My knowledge of these things is limited and they're not cheap so would appreciate any advice anyone has. 

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Be like every other house and get a blue trampoline with a net around it 

He's already got that. I figure a climbing frame is cheaper than a dog right now and he's desperate for one of those too. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

He's already got that. I figure a climbing frame is cheaper than a dog right now and he's desperate for one of those too. 

Having spent far too long looking on Rightmove, i'm convinced the inventor of the trampoline should be a trillionaire by now! 

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

Having spent far too long looking on Rightmove, i'm convinced the inventor of the trampoline should be a trillionaire by now! 

Yeah, you see trampolines everywhere nowadays.

I don't like admitting it but another reason for wanting one is 'keeping up with the joneses'. Loads of houses around here appear to have climbing frames in their gardens and whilst I don't care about that stuff for myself, I don't want my son to be the one without one. Dunno if that makes sense to anyone else. 

1 minute ago, hogso said:

My suggestion would be, don't go too crazy. Something basic like this ought to do it. 

24327560_1.jpg

I said I wanted a swing set on it... I'd need to upgrade that. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

My daughter just scored one for free. Some neighbours were moving away and said she could take it. The kids were ecstatic. 

• Like 1

Â