FA Youth Cup Final vs Liverpool (24th May 19:45)

lexicon

Just now, MNVillan said:

I think there’s a good argument for Barry, Chuk, and Kesler to be involved with the first team next season. I’d also listen to an argument for Brad Young.

And the 2 Ramseys and JPB... 

Not sure who else we have that's too old for tonight but will have a shout, revan is an interesting one with Taylor going but I'm not sure 

Just now, MNVillan said:

I think there’s a good argument for Barry, Chuk, and Kesler to be involved with the first team next season. I’d also listen to an argument for Brad Young.

There's definitely a good number with real potential. The problem is when half the team are superstars at this level it makes everyone look really good.

Brad Young is very quickly winning me round as he seems to be super fit and always making good runs.

Just now, dubbs said:

Biased commentary on BT Sport, willing Liverpool to score the next goal. 

Whoever I have are in pure awe of us, its refreshing, to be fair to them they sound like they know their stuff too, they know who these players are 

Love it when they have to say things like "make no mistake, this is a really good Liverpool team" 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Think there was something from the Brum Mail saying that Chukwuemeka and JPB will be heavily involved next season, can't imagine Barry, Kesler or Ramsey are far away either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Whoever I have are in pure awe of us, its refreshing, to be fair to them they sound like they know their stuff too, they know who these players are 

Love it when they have to say things like "make no mistake, this is a really good Liverpool team" 

I’ve got someone who sounds like Stuart Pierce but isn’t. He’s a big fan of our team! 

Â