FA Youth Cup Final vs Liverpool (24th May 19:45)

lexicon

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Try it and find out, you can be test subject one. You probably won’t get banned :lol:

I've had 2 warnings this week, 1 more and I'm out I think, I'm watching one now but it's very ad heavy even with adblock on, dunno how they do that

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

I've had 2 warnings this week, 1 more and I'm out I think, I'm watching one now but it's very ad heavy even with adblock on, dunno how they do that

Best not invoke the wrath of the mods again then! I’ll watch on the usual site, it’s not the best quality but when played on the TV it’s quite reliable. 

• Like 2

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Best not invoke the wrath of the mods again then! I’ll watch on the usual site, it’s not the best quality but when played on the TV it’s quite reliable. 

If it's the 'usual site' I'm thinking of, I watched almost every Villa game on it this season. Can't understand why it hasn't been taken down. 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

If it's the 'usual site' I'm thinking of, I watched almost every Villa game on it this season. Can't understand why it hasn't been taken down. 

I think it is, I know I’m surprised too. The only thing that annoys me is the adverts around the edge before you go full screen. Took some explaining to the family the first time they saw them.

• Haha 1

Â