Match Thread: Spurs v Villa

limpid

I can't watch this game, it's got the same as last game running through it all over again.

The problem I'm seeing us we have to many players who are not smart on the ball. Why Nakamaba decides to be slow like a slug I don't know. We have had that exact problem from the same culprits all season, Ming's, Nakamba, Mcginn, Luiz, Ghazi the list doesn't stop.

Then there's the fact were playing out back hasn't Smith and the Ayers learnt that against a team like spurs we can't play it out from the back because they send everyone at your defensive players where it plays out from.

Absolutely shite.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Kane gets that.

VAR is a nonsense and has been since it was introduced. I suppose we should just be used to it.

But Kane doesn't dive, he's England captain! 

• Haha 1

19:12

PENALTY APPEAL

Spurs 1-0 Aston VIlla

Hugo Lloris gets lucky here. The ball flies past Ollie Watkins and Lloris but the Spurs keeper was already sliding and brings down Watkins.

No penalty because the ball had passed - but you never know any more, do you? VAR also says no pen.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/57001671

That's not the rule!?!?!?!?!

• Like 1

That might be the most clearly, flat out wrong VAR call I’ve seen all season. And that’s saying something. Decisions like that make me want to stop watching football to be honest. Don’t see it in other sports.

Commentators on my stream forgotten about it already, too.