• El Ghazi
    • Watkins
    • Luiz (Grealish 73)
    • Chukwuemeka (Nakamba 88)
    • Philogene-Bidace (Traoré 90+2)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/05/21 at 22:59

If Jack stays in the middle then we definitely need a left winger maybe the Uruguay player is being bought (potentially) into play on the left or alternate with Jack. 

Also I don't care what anyone says Matt Targett is officially world class.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Spoony said:

#SmithOut. 11th is simply unacceptable after having nearly been relegated. Should have made subs before the game. Why doesn’t he give the kids a chance. 

He’s totally out of his depth!!!1!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ejvilla said:

Great to hold on. Youngsters blooded & looked good. McGinn & Marvellous had great games. Konsa solid at RB - great decision to nullify Son. Kane anonymous. Bale no impact. 

Amazing the difference when Jack went off. Spurs reorganised as Winks had been man marking him. Gave them an extra midfielder. We had tons of space for other players when he was on.

Top marks for Dean. Pity about missed chances, but fully expected to lose a couple of late goals. Dean's changes prevented that.

Top 6 next year with a few extra pros & some luck with injuries.

And new referees

• Thanks 1

No Reguilon option for MOTM ?

after a disastrous start Nakamaba did a great job in that midfield , shame he can’t pass as he could be a great option for us.

Mings was immense tonight , could hear him in my living room and he was definitely up for it tonight.

Traore was both ridiculous and sublime tonight , there is a quality player in there but he has to want it .Another one to forget for El G , 9 goals this season which is a great return but too many nothing days and I think we will move him on in the summer 

pleased for the debutants , shame about the post .

• Like 2

That's what I'm talking about. We were great. Would have loved that Chuka strike to have gone in near the end. The kids came on and showed no fear. We're a different beast with Jack in from the start as well because if the movement he gives. We saw that to a agree from Chuka and Jayden. They shows no fear. But I think that performance was a reaction to the criticism Deano got after the Palace game which was a shite second half. Totally deserved and 2-1 flattered Spurs.

Has it taken McGinn the whole season to be fully fit?

I made him my man of the match - joint with Nakamba.

If Traore made decent decisions after some of his work, he probably would have had it 3 times over.

Everybody else gets a notable mention.

Goes without saying that Jack is the glue.

• Like 2

Great win, Grealish just offers us so much more in the final third.

Should’ve scored more, lost count of how many times Traore danced his way into a wonderful position only to be too slow to pull the trigger.

Was great bringing Carney and Bidace on.  Usually we’d be holding the ball up in the corner but those two wee just chomping at the bit to get involved.  So unlucky for Carney!

• Like 1

Â