Fantasy NFL 2021/22

9 hours ago, Beastmix said:

12 it is!

spacer.png

Excellent...now when the injuries ravage my team there SHOULD be a bit of quality left in the pool to replace them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 16/07/2021 at 12:00, Brumerican said:

Well If needed I have recently new yahoo account   Brumerican2021@yahoo.com . Just let me know.

@Brumerican - We definitely need your contributions to the fairness of the scoring system and for calling out any cheating scumbags :D

On 19/07/2021 at 11:24, Dante_Lockhart said:

Can we rename the trophy this year to 'Easy Mode Trophy' since there is only TWELVE teams? ;)

Rename it the 'everyone gets a RB trophy'

Why not ring around to encourage more participants?  Must be some hiding in the shadows...

I have no friends so won't be much help!

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Tubby said:

@Brumerican - We definitely need your contributions to the fairness of the scoring system and for calling out any cheating scumbags :D

I will far more subdued this year . If anybody feels the need to be underhanded that's between them and their Gods. 😇

I want it to be fun for all.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Tubby said:

Rename it the 'everyone gets a RB trophy'

Why not ring around to encourage more participants?  Must be some hiding in the shadows...

I have no friends so won't be much help!

In all seriousness, 12 teams is a solid amount. Any more than this usually ends up with half the teams hoping their TE can score a single point and garbage time hero RBs.

We can always review it down the road.

• Like 2

On 22/07/2021 at 12:19, Beastmix said:

In all seriousness, 12 teams is a solid amount. Any more than this usually ends up with half the teams hoping their TE can score a single point and garbage time hero RBs.

We can always review it down the road.

I'm happy with 12. In my history my average finish with a 12 team league is 3rd. In a 16-20 team league my average finish is 13th >_<

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I'm happy with 12. In my history my average finish with a 12 team league is 3rd. In a 16-20 team league my average finish is 13th >_<

You've set the benchmark now. Anything less than 3rd will be deemed a failure 😂

As I say, we'll see how this all plays out and I'll take notes of any improvements/changes suggested as the season progresses. Then we'll reassess everything at the end and alter where necessary.

There's possibly going to be some teething issues, but we'll definitely be proactive about making consensus-based changes every off season.

• Haha 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â